WAYWRN Week In Review

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Fred H., Jan 29, 2011.

1. Master-Classter

Master-Classter Senior member

Great thread, thanks for the hard work Fred and please keep it up!

2. acridsheep

acridsheep Senior member

Grazing on the carcasses of less senior members
    Thats a dog in acrid's pic? I thought he was on a horsefarm [​IMG]

Whats his name, acrid?

His name is Wonka. He's a 7 year old Great Dane.

3. Fred H.

Fred H. Senior member

I love big dogs. Wish our modest-size condo and frequent travel could accommodate one. Acrid, I'm doing the CliffNotes a day at a time (usually) as I scroll through. Makes the task a little more manageable. I wish I could post more photos myself, but commuting/work arrangements (to say nothing of the Czarina who thinks all photos in the H-household should be of HER) make it difficult to do so.

4. acridsheep

acridsheep Senior member

Grazing on the carcasses of less senior members
    acridsheep -- As a fellow biker with two big dogs, I must say that your pics this week were badass. [​IMG]

Thank you! What do you ride and what kind of dogs?

5. Holdfast

Holdfast Senior member

Thanks for the thanks, guys, but thanks even more for taking the time to post your shit for the world to see. Some of you guys who regularly partake in the WAYWRN kegger -- the guilty know who I mean here -- must have nuts the size of grapefruit.

Forget nut-size; it's more like oversized brittle egos leading to grandiose self-image and distorted perception.

And damn, it feels good. [​IMG]

6. PandArts

PandArts Senior member

Forget nut-size; it's more like oversized brittle egos leading to grandiose self-image and distorted perception.

This! [​IMG]

7. SpooPoker

SpooPoker Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

And this is coming from a shrink. Awesome.

PS - C - No luck on the scarf, I checked yesterday...sold out... but Ill still hold an eye for you!

8. Fred H.

Fred H. Senior member

Isn't everybody a fuckin' shrink/expert about everything on this and every other Interwebz discussion board? I'm mean sometimes I feel like people outta be PayPalin' me for chrissakes.

9. Holdfast

Holdfast Senior member

And this is coming from a shrink. Awesome. PS - C - No luck on the scarf, I checked yesterday...sold out... but Ill still hold an eye for you!
    Thanks for looking! No rush. [​IMG]
    Isn't everybody a fuckin' shrink/expert about everything on this and every other Interwebz discussion board? I'm mean sometimes I feel like people outta be PayPalin' me for chrissakes.
    You mean I haven't invoiced you for my time yet? I'll get round to that shortly...

10. MBreinin

MBreinin Senior member

I'm mean sometimes I feel like people outta be PayPalin' me for chrissakes.

I thought Spoo already was. [​IMG]

11. Fred H.

Fred H. Senior member

He is. Oh, and BTW, your check bounced! (The bank said there was *no such person* as Nicholas Antongiavanni.)

12. Metlin

Metlin Senior member

Thank you! What do you ride and what kind of dogs?

I used to have a GSX 650 that I crashed this past year, so I've looking to buy a (used) Ninja 650R Sport. Stupid SUV-driving soccer moms who drive through 4 way stops without caring for the motorcycles! [​IMG]

Plus, you don't get a lot of riding time in a city like Boston, especially since I'm out traveling during the week.

As far as dogs go, my wife and I have a Shepherd/Newfie mix -- we were told she was a Shepherd/Lab mix, but when she hit 100 lb in about 10 months, we figured something was up. Right now, at a little more than 14 months, she's about 140 lb and growing. The other dog is an American Eskimo/Husky mix. She's not as big, probably around 70 lb maybe? Thankfully, we don't think she's getting any bigger.

One thing, though -- both are long haired (one black, one white), and I spend a good amount on lint brushes. [​IMG]

13. SpooPoker

SpooPoker Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

[​IMG]

14. gnatty8

gnatty8 Senior member

I used to have a GSX 650 that I crashed this past year, so I've looking to buy a (used) Ninja 650R Sport. Stupid SUV-driving soccer moms who drive through 4 way stops without caring for the motorcycles! [​IMG]

Fuck. You mean she didn't stop at all, or did she do a rolling stop?

15. Metlin

Metlin Senior member

Fuck. You mean she didn't stop at all, or did she do a rolling stop?
    Didn't stop at all, not even after hitting me. I fell into a snow bank, which probably saved my skull. Had a horrible concussion, cuts and bruises on skull, knees, and all over and had to be taken to the hospital. I think body armor saved my life. Wifey (then fiancÃ[​IMG]e) freaked out cause I went out to get some groceries and didn't come back. Unfortunately, I never caught her license plate. Woman was on the phone too. Hopefully, she didn't procreate, but that's probably not the case. [​IMG]