WAYWRN Week In Review

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Fred H., Jan 29, 2011.

1. Fred H.

Fred H. Senior member

Thanks, boys... Havin' fun. (BTW, will update when Friday Challenge is final.)

2. NYliGuy

NYliGuy Well-Known Member

And the Oscar Goes to... UrbanComposition
    [​IMG][/quote]

Great shot, Great get-up.

3. Fred H.

Fred H. Senior member

WAYWRN (Week of Feb. 6, 2011) Blue Friday Winner Celebrates Victory at 2:16 AM: PandArts [​IMG] Feb. 6. When the wife said: "You're in the dog house," we don't think she meant it literally. How DOES he Spoo that: SpooPoker [​IMG] Feb. 7. Note to self: Limit SpooShots this week! (Tough to do.) Tie Me Kangaroo Down Sport Award: Orgetorix [​IMG] Feb. 7. The judges deducted two points from this fit because we can't spell your user name. (So that gives you only 10 out of 10.) Plain, but NOT simple Award: Threadbearer [​IMG] Feb. 7. Waffle House PS not withstanding. Ask KNOT what StyleForum can do for you: someotherstyle [​IMG] Feb. 7. Ask what YOU can do for Styleforum! White Balance? Award: upr_crust [​IMG] Feb. 8. Most colorful SF member, screws with his settings (much of the week) but still looks classy. Ned Ryerson Award (BING!): oldog/oldtrix [​IMG] Feb. 8. Nailin' it ALL week long! Think about it Award: SpooPoker [​IMG] Feb. 8. Real G's move in silence like lasagna. (Think about it.) Pattern to the Power of Four: niidawg3 [​IMG] Feb. 8. Hell yeah. Coolest BG of the Week Award: banis [​IMG] Feb. 8. Большое спасибо (spasibo balshoye > Big thanks, Banis!) Damn I Look Sexy Award: Big A [​IMG] Feb. 8. If you have to say it out loud, is it still true? Lots to Emulate Award: SpooPoker [​IMG] Feb. 9. Return of the fabled Spoo pose. Are You Youngins Taking Notes? oldog/oldtrix [​IMG] Feb. 9. AND yellow socks! ("Also, they're a safety feature. I leave home before daybreak; and, as I stride along the boulevard, the headlights of approaching vehicles pick out the flash at my ankles.") Global Warming Award: yjung01 [​IMG] Feb. 9. Real reason the cute/fuzzies are on the brink. Oh, and BTW, don't EVER do that bear-head thing again! Kay? Always Amazes Us: UrbanComposition [​IMG] Feb. 9. Everyone praised the other photo. This one shows details best. Best Closeup Award: KtownGreg [​IMG] Feb. 9. We ALL envy your ride, too! Nice, Classic, Simple: someotherstyle [​IMG] Feb. 10. (Tagline stolen from myke.) Holy BatShit, BatMan: bleachboy [​IMG] Feb. 10. Working at home has its sartorial advantages! (I wrote this comment BEFORE I read that he stayed home! Honest.) Poke Out My Eyes Award: jyjung01 [​IMG] Feb. 10. Honest, guys, I'm trying to be nice here! Friday SC/Jeans Leader: NOBD [​IMG] Feb. 11. (Of course, it was HIS challenge!) Friday SC/Jeans Runner Up: Parker [​IMG] Feb. 11. Also gets the matching the furniture award. PhotoShop HOF Award: aeglus [​IMG][​IMG] Feb. 11. Heath! Reverse Psychology Award: SpooPoker [​IMG] Feb. 11. Denim on top. Beloved Companions Never Die Award: acridsheep [​IMG] Feb. 11. Recycling takes on a WHOLE new meaning. Day Late, Dollar Long Award: UrbanComposition [​IMG] Feb. 12. NOBD would have had a run for his moolah! That's all for this week, boys!

4. speedster.8

speedster.8 Senior member

Week of Jan. 23, 2011. Best Use of Vintage to Get Dames: Tibor [​IMG] nice blue dress there ... And the Oscar Goes to... UrbanComposition [​IMG][/quote] So, any pictures of the garage?

5. SpooPoker

SpooPoker Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

Fred, I actually LOL at your commentary on some of these [​IMG] Im really feeling you on this project. Thanks for the includes, amigo.

6. Holdfast

Holdfast Senior member

Beloved Companions Never Die Award: acridsheep
    [​IMG]

Feb. 11. Recycling takes on a WHOLE new meaning.

That's brilliant. [​IMG]

Keep these coming Fred.

7. someotherstyle

someotherstyle Senior member

That's brilliant. [​IMG]

Keep these coming Fred.

Took me a second to clue into this. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

A++++++++++++

8. Metlin

Metlin Senior member

Man, Spoo is the new Vox without the snark.

9. SpooPoker

SpooPoker Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

Man, Spoo is the new Vox without the snark.
    welcome to my sig.

10. Metlin

Metlin Senior member

welcome to my sig.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] I'm honored. I think.

11. Fred H.

Fred H. Senior member

Thanks for the thanks, guys, but thanks even more for taking the time to post your shit for the world to see. Some of you guys who regularly partake in the WAYWRN kegger -- the guilty know who I mean here -- must have nuts the size of grapefruit.

12. acridsheep

acridsheep Senior member

Grazing on the carcasses of less senior members
    Thanks for the thanks, guys, but thanks even more for taking the time to post your shit for the world to see. Some of you guys who regularly partake in the WAYWRN kegger -- the guilty know who I mean here -- must have nuts the size of grapefruit.

Fred, you clearly have way too much time on your hands.

P.S. Thank God.

13. upr_crust

upr_crust Senior member

I believe that they do have such distended appendages, but they take drugs to counteract the effects - it adversely affects the fit and drape of flat-front trousers. [​IMG]

14. Metlin

Metlin Senior member

Fred, you clearly have way too much time on your hands. P.S. Thank God.
    acridsheep -- As a fellow biker with two big dogs, I must say that your pics this week were badass. [​IMG]

15. SpooPoker

acridsheep -- As a fellow biker with two big dogs, I must say that your pics this week were badass. [​IMG]

Thats a dog in acrid's pic? I thought he was on a horsefarm [​IMG]

Whats his name, acrid?