• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WAYWRN - Peacock Edition

DerekS

Guyliner
Reaction score

All blue + white + some pink.

And an ice-cream. Ice-cream is delicious.

goddamn that jacket is the **** D. love it.

It might be, but there's nothing peacock about this, acceptable though it all is.

90% of peacocking properly is attitude. you have never met DIL in person. trust me, the motherfucker is a peacock.

Albert Hal

Reaction score
En sådan underbar kavaj!
I wish I had the funds to do something similar with a Jobs Handtryck-fabric, but alas - that's for some later day!

The jacket was a standard model from Gulins att that time - 1969. It cost the same as if I had bought a new one in the same model. The oly extra was was the fabric. But those were the days when the sewing factories still remaind i Sweden

Wallcloud

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That fabric is fugly unless you wear it to the perfect party where people are perfectly liquored up, and then it is awesome.

Views expressed above are expressed under the influence of alcohol and may not represent the true views of poaster Wallcloud.

Layered Player

Reaction score
That fabric is fugly unless you wear it to the perfect party where people are perfectly liquored up, and then it is awesome.

Views expressed above are expressed under the influence of alcohol and may not represent the true views of poaster Wallcloud.

I agree it's the perfect party jacket fabric in that if one throws up on oneself no one will notice.

In vino veritas my arse.
biggrin.gif

Last edited:

Wallcloud

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I agree it's the perfect party jacket fabric in that if one throws up on oneself no one will notice.

In vino veritas my arse. :D

I concur.Only wear if you fully intend to not remember any of the nights going ons or if everyone will be naked but you.

Last edited:

Frankie22

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

The jacket was a standard model from Gulins att that time - 1969. It cost the same as if I had bought a new one in the same model. The oly extra was was the fabric. But those were the days when the sewing factories still remaind i Sweden
What the ef?

I am DIL

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You shut your mouth when you're talking about Sir Hal.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads