• We would like to welcome Ratio Clothing as an official Affiliate Vendor. Ratio Clothing specializes in American-made custom shirts offered at a fair price with guaranteed perfect fit. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

WAYWRN Hall of Fame: pre-2010

TRINI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In this thread, I and others will be posting pics of WAYWRN outfits of days past. This isn't a discussion thread; rather, it's a reference one so that these pictures won't be lost. These are pictures that I found inspirational when I first joined SF and I hope you will too. Please pay attention to the fit as well as how colours are combined.

If any of the posters want their pics removed, please let me know and I'll take them down.

Mods: can you please keep an eye on this thread and make sure it doesn't get cluttered with useless bickering/spam/whatever?

Edit: Just a bit of clarification as there seems to be some confusion over the intent of this thread.

This thread is in reaction to the sentiment that the current WAYWRN thread has declined in quality. The point is to show the quality of posters we had in the years past and how those posters were influential in terms of the examples they provided regarding fit, colour, combinations, etc. These posters, for the most part, no longer post in the current WAYWRN thread and as such, their outfits were not available for current and new posters to learn from.

What it's not meant to be is a thread where you post pictures of CURRENT posters who you may find inspirational. Those pictures can be found in the current WAYWRN thread and discussion of their outfits should be limited to that thread.

Edit: Just adding in the following suggestions. Thanks for all the submissions so far, gents.

Originally Posted by Slewfoot
Thanks TRINI! Might as well have these links below in this thread as well.

MODS - PLEASE keep this thread in line per TRINI's request. I think I speak for others that this should be a reference thread ONLY. No one should be critiquing other people's opinions in this thread with silly things like "How the hell could you like this outfit? So many better things out there, etc." Assuming this thread stays the course perhaps it can be pinned.

http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=96574

http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=157107

http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=174558

MaoMao:

Doc Holliday

Il Vecchio

Iammatt:

Mafoofan

Manton

Edmorel

Parker

NOBD

YFYF:

Baron:

Incontro:

Last edited by a moderator:

anginaprinzmetal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sorry for this post, simply Thank you !!

aj_del

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
IMO, macaroni looks really great

emc894

Reaction score
Am I the only one that thinks extremely high cuffs look ridiculous?

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.