• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WAYWRN Fit Battle 1/11/11 - MBreinin vs. TC Houston

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Who's fit is better? One day poal. BAM! Two southern lawyers duking it out for the jury. GO!

Originally Posted by TC (Houston)

5346583698_64f6e91a6d_z.jpg
5345973031_7e88d4c1ca_z.jpg
5346583738_e15ccc04d9_z.jpg

5345973069_7c922c9eb5_z.jpg

5345973113_7f436a0534.jpg

Originally Posted by MBreinin
GreySpano1.jpg

GreySpano2.jpg

GreySpano3.jpg

randallr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Too close to call. Both great fits.

Blackhood

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Both fits are good, but I'd rather look like TC than MB.

MBreinin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sweet!

Fabio takes on Fatboyo!!!
fistbump.gif

I really wish I had shot the overcoat now.
smile.gif
This is a particularly good fit from TC, I am sure I will lose. Do I have to give him my WAYWRN 2010 Champ trophy if I do?
lol8[1].gif

Good fun,

Mike

Patek

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sorry, not a fan of the cuff.

D Yizz

Reaction score
I like both, but I'll vote for TC, 'cause it suits my personal likings better, although I'd taper the bottoms of the pants a tad. Yeah, I know, yesterday you spent all day explaining why you favor your pants wider at the bottoms, but I'm sure a "foof" of this pic may convince you otherwise.

JPHardy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't know how we can possibly pick a winner.

TC's pants are obviously 1/16 of an inch too wide, and MB are 1/16 of an inch too long.

Please no stories about belts and width preference We are tired of them.

MrDaniels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
MBs cutting edge (the one on the lapel specifically) is bested by TC's classic perfection. I'd like to see these two fight in out in court in front of a jury, "But ladies and gentlemen, when considering your verdict, consider only the following: Which of us dressed better for the trial?"

acecow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Both fits are great! Tough call, but I vote TC, because of the slimmer look.

TC (Houston)

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Man, I'm not sure how I feel about this. I don't want to battle Mike on SF, in the courtroom, or on the stage. Oddly enough, when I saw Mike's suit today I thought "wow that is a great suit, I really need a suit just like that." I think he looks great today.

EDIT: oh, and wtf is wrong with all you people calling for slimmer pants? I may have to post some ass shots to convince you guys how ridiculous skinny ankles look on me.

NewYorkIslander

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Two Southern lawyers, two yutes, same thing. Is one of them Joey Callo and the other Joey Gallo?

I vote for Mike, for chrissakes TC already has a Ferrarri and a model for a wife, what else does he need.

MBreinin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TC (Houston)
Man, I'm not sure how I feel about this. I don't want to battle Mike on SF, in the courtroom, or on the stage. Oddly enough, when I saw Mike's suit today I thought "wow that is a great suit, I really need a suit just like that." I think he looks great today.

Thanks, TC. As I mentioned in WAYWRN already, I really dig your look today. I think this is fun and I don't mind losing. I think it is an interesting contrast and I am always interested to see just how conservatively minded SF is.

Oh, and if I wind up in court it generally means I lost already!!
lol8[1].gif

Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger
Two Southern lawyers, two yutes, same thing. Is one of them Joey Callo and the other Joey Gallo?

I vote for Mike, for chrissakes TC already has a Ferrarri and a model for a wife, what else does he need.

worship.gif

Mike

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Staff online

Forum statistics