• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

WAYWRN Fit Battle 1/11/11 - MBreinin vs. TC Houston

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Who's fit is better? One day poal. BAM! Two southern lawyers duking it out for the jury. GO!

Originally Posted by TC (Houston)

Originally Posted by MBreinin

randallr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Too close to call. Both great fits.

Blackhood

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Both fits are good, but I'd rather look like TC than MB.

MBreinin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sweet!

Fabio takes on Fatboyo!!!

I really wish I had shot the overcoat now.
This is a particularly good fit from TC, I am sure I will lose. Do I have to give him my WAYWRN 2010 Champ trophy if I do?

Good fun,

Mike

D Yizz

Reaction score
I like both, but I'll vote for TC, 'cause it suits my personal likings better, although I'd taper the bottoms of the pants a tad. Yeah, I know, yesterday you spent all day explaining why you favor your pants wider at the bottoms, but I'm sure a "foof" of this pic may convince you otherwise.

JPHardy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't know how we can possibly pick a winner.

TC's pants are obviously 1/16 of an inch too wide, and MB are 1/16 of an inch too long.

Please no stories about belts and width preference We are tired of them.

MrDaniels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
MBs cutting edge (the one on the lapel specifically) is bested by TC's classic perfection. I'd like to see these two fight in out in court in front of a jury, "But ladies and gentlemen, when considering your verdict, consider only the following: Which of us dressed better for the trial?"

NORE

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mike purely for the pattern.

TC (Houston)

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Man, I'm not sure how I feel about this. I don't want to battle Mike on SF, in the courtroom, or on the stage. Oddly enough, when I saw Mike's suit today I thought "wow that is a great suit, I really need a suit just like that." I think he looks great today.

EDIT: oh, and wtf is wrong with all you people calling for slimmer pants? I may have to post some ass shots to convince you guys how ridiculous skinny ankles look on me.

NewYorkIslander

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Two Southern lawyers, two yutes, same thing. Is one of them Joey Callo and the other Joey Gallo?

I vote for Mike, for chrissakes TC already has a Ferrarri and a model for a wife, what else does he need.

MBreinin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TC (Houston)
Man, I'm not sure how I feel about this. I don't want to battle Mike on SF, in the courtroom, or on the stage. Oddly enough, when I saw Mike's suit today I thought "wow that is a great suit, I really need a suit just like that." I think he looks great today.

Thanks, TC. As I mentioned in WAYWRN already, I really dig your look today. I think this is fun and I don't mind losing. I think it is an interesting contrast and I am always interested to see just how conservatively minded SF is.

Oh, and if I wind up in court it generally means I lost already!!

Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger
Two Southern lawyers, two yutes, same thing. Is one of them Joey Callo and the other Joey Gallo?

I vote for Mike, for chrissakes TC already has a Ferrarri and a model for a wife, what else does he need.

Mike

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 15 3.0%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 88 17.5%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 161 32.0%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 81 16.1%
  • 31 - 40