• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LatAm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Great fit Gary! Hope you are getting on OK in Chile despite the protests. I have customers and friends there, and it all sounds pretty intense.

I wanted to ask about the Inis Meain. NMWA seems to prefer the tunic, rollneck or mock neck format. Do you mind my asking if you have any suggestions who has a good selection and/or occasional sales on IM crewnecks?

troika

Coco the Monkey
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You’re a funny, fat little tit, aren’t ya?

My fav is that you were genuine at first but then decided to be a dick about it.

For the record, I think it's a great fit! Hope the vintage brooks brothers sweater is treating you well.

Troika, it happens i know this guy on the picture, and that obviously it is not you.
So i texted him, thinking it might be a private joke, and asked him if he knows you.
But he don't.
So what's the story ?
He would like to know, and so do I as he is a good friend.

The story with what? Just thought it was interesting thing to see on my Spotify

Purplelabel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I can imagine them busting out Shipping up to Boston wearing trad clothing now. So punk.

Clouseau

Inspector
Reaction score
Your text is strange on the said post, sounds like your jealous or what ? is it because you are a failed musician, or because obviously you don't look as good as the guy on the picture and you feel insecure ?

troika

Coco the Monkey
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Your text is strange on the said post, sounds like your jealous or what ? is it because you are a failed musician, or because obviously you don't look as good as the guy on the picture and you feel insecure ?

Oh no, whose fragile masculinity did I infringe upon?

steveoffice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
dropkick murphys beats up nazi's so they are cool with me

i think @troika 's post was intended as a lighthearted jest. i mean the dude in red sweater and gingham shirt dresses starkly different from the rest of the band. and he is clearly the fan of the band by the spotify screenshot.

flipstah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Crappy snowy weather here. Sorry about the messy boots

43B0703A-FD9A-4E29-8EEB-A0931BEFD3A1.jpeg
23C1007A-9DD7-487F-B160-E77798DB0CBC.jpeg
FBB6DDCF-83BE-4312-BB35-7BCEB5303824.jpeg

Coffandcig

Reaction score
dropkick murphys beats up nazi's so they are cool with me

i think @troika 's post was intended as a lighthearted jest. i mean the dude in red sweater and gingham shirt dresses starkly different from the rest of the band. and he is clearly the fan of the band by the spotify screenshot.
The original post made it seem like they were the dude in the picture whereas they were noting the conservative style which contrasts with the stereotypical punk rock outfit. Other dude knows the Murphy's so he went to verify whatever was going on and found discrepancies. Now we have a situation that's normal but all fucked up.

Botolph

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My fav is that you were genuine at first but then decided to be a dick about it

Nah I was going to just past Matt’s e-mail as to what he was actually wearing, then I figured “why bother?”

For the record, I think it's a great fit! Hope the vintage brooks brothers sweater is treating you well.

It isn’t mine to enjoy.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 45 40.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 25 22.5%

Forum statistics

Threads