• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

DiplomaticTies

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
And you managed to find the best café around. Pino and Herman makes a mean espresso and I’ve spent several hours after closing talking clothes, travel and life in general.

Yes. Even though there is a large Italian community in Geneva they still make lousy coffee, almost impossible to get a decent espresso in the whole of Switzerland unless you go to Ticino (the Italian part). I blame Nespresso. Plenty of great cafés in Stockholm and I agree that Poli is one of the best. Pretty cheap as well.

Gerry Nelson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
tumblr_pdp66bfxIW1s5fve2o2_540.jpg
tumblr_pdp66bfxIW1s5fve2o3_540.jpg
tumblr_pdp66bfxIW1s5fve2o1_540.jpg

joacimbylehn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yes. Even though there is a large Italian community in Geneva they still make lousy coffee, almost impossible to get a decent espresso in the whole of Switzerland unless you go to Ticino (the Italian part). I blame Nespresso. Plenty of great cafés in Stockholm and I agree that Poli is one of the best. Pretty cheap as well.
For sure, especially since they keep the genuine concept of a coffee bar with an espresso for 10 SEK. The standard price of 20-25 SEK for an espresso is ludicrous.

Purplelabel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Out for a dog walk in the country today, as it’s cooled down slightly. Hurry up Autumn!

A1B27AE3-9E06-434D-A872-D0EA4B230992.jpeg

DD2DE960-90EA-4A28-AEB4-30E9E1E853EC.jpeg

0F701D86-ACF8-4A9E-8546-C26DC478AA20.jpeg

Purplelabel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Pete E

Reaction score
Out for a dog walk in the country today, as it’s cooled down slightly. Hurry up Autumn!

View attachment 1021515

Given I've been out and about today in just a shirt, and I am quite a bit north of you, I suspect either you are a) a nesh Southerner, Or b) you've dressed for some pics to go on here! :)

PS, I treated myself to a new Barbour (Winter Utility Jacket) the other day for the very same thing, but its far too warm to wear yet; role on Autumn as you say!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads