• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Iskander

Reaction score
In motion.

52180410586_1c93b2e7d5_c.jpg
Which New Balance model are those? They have a nice shape

HistoryBuff1812

Reaction score
Decided to post this in the casual thread because it is a lot of brown (even though 'No brown in town is a classist rule from a bygone era.) I just got this tie from luxeswap and as a history buff, especially a Napoleonic history buff, I love the French Army shako motif!

20220630_113844.jpg
20220630_114107.jpg

Last edited:

RajunCajun

Reaction score
Smooth outfit, as always. I’m guessing that’s one of Spier’s short sleeve shirts? If so, did you size differently than in their long-sleeve shirts?

Thanks. I usually wear a slim/extra slim,16.5/35 in their BD long-sleeve dress shirts. I went with a 16 in this shirt since I won't be buttoning the collar and the 16.5 would be too boxy based on the given measurements.

DapperPhilly

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey man, I like that top knit. It would be a great entry into the Friday Challenge.

upr_crust

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The weather in NYC is slightly cooler than it has been, and this, combined with the flimsiest of excuses (drinks with a friend early this evening), and an itch to wear something other than shorts, polo shirts, and sneakers, finds me wearing today's rig.

Sports jacket - Paul Stuart/Phineas Cole
Shirt - Tyrwhitt
Pocket square - no name brand
Trousers & shoes - Brooks Brothers
Hat - Peter Grimm

IMG_7437.JPG

IMG_7430.JPG
IMG_7433.JPG
IMG_7434.JPG
IMG_7435.JPG
IMG_7436.JPG

Zerase

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What colour are those trousers? Tobacco?
I believe the colour De Petrillo use is cinnamon. But yeah, they are pretty much tobacco coloured. If you google "De Petrillo model a cinnamon" and select pictures, you can have better pictures of them.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads