• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Stylewords

Reaction score
When I find a decent OCBD I try to buy several as it seems brands keep changing sizing, collar construction etc.
Kamakura; I’m not a huge fan of the “regular” Kamkura OCBDs, but the sport line OCBDs are amazing! Drakes are also nice but pricy.
Yes, I prefer the Kamakura sport line to the regular shirts because of the unlined collars. I'm tempted by the Drake's shirts. How do their collars compare to Kamakura? Are the collars more like the regular or the sport line?

hpreston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yes, I prefer the Kamakura sport line to the regular shirts because of the unlined collars. I'm tempted by the Drake's shirts. How do their collars compare to Kamakura? Are the collars more like the regular or the sport line?

Drakes button downs (Oxford cloth and other fabrics) are absolutely my current favorites, but they’re pricy. The collar roll is excellent. I try to get an OCBD and a chambray button down or two during archive sales....

Gerry Nelson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
d8a7db893379a2622d5532e9d909db2d08c06e50.jpg
182facfb0db3e1b31360c977de5e98afa329b069.jpg

Trying a different colour palette today.

Stylewords

Reaction score
Drakes button downs (Oxford cloth and other fabrics) are absolutely my current favorites, but they’re pricy. The collar roll is excellent. I try to get an OCBD and a chambray button down or two during archive sales....
Thanks. I'll have to give them a try.

Eli Curt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This is really good.

Your pastor let's you wear a turtleneck to church?

I've been hitting it out of the park with @SpooPoker recently. This flannel jacket arrived last week. It needs some waist suppression and longer sleeves but ill take care of that in 4 weeks when it warms up. For now, I'll enjoy it.

20210308_071719.jpg
20210308_071639.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads