• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

chocsosa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Flannels and cotton..

SAM_6674.JPG
SAM_6667.JPG
SAM_6668.JPG
SAM_6670.JPG
SAM_6665.JPG
SAM_6678.JPG
SAM_6676.JPG

Roycru

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Walked past Mira Hershey Hall on the way to see the doctor at UCLA Medical Center and thought it would be a nice place to take a picture. so I took a picture.

IMG_5628.jpeg

Brooks Brothers corduroy jacket, cotton/cashmere blend button down shirt, and Argyle socks, Leather Man belt, Orvis moleskin trousers, and Allen-Edmonds saddle shoes.

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Finally tracked down the Twin Track 2.0 in my size. Also picked up a wool/cashmere gilet from Private White VC.

View attachment 1508795
Awesome find! How do the arms fit for you? A 4 would be nice to give me more room in the chest, but the 3's shoulders and arm length were perfect fits. I basically have to leave the zip out in the whole time or it's too constricting.

inTROYspection

Reaction score
Awesome find! How do the arms fit for you? A 4 would be nice to give me more room in the chest, but the 3's shoulders and arm length were perfect fits. I basically have to leave the zip out in the whole time or it's too constricting.

I originally bought it in Size 4, but returned it because the armholes were too high and as a result the jacket was too tight across my chest/back. The sleeve length seemed to be fine, though.

I now have the Size 5, and surprisingly the sleeves aren't excessively long ... definitely covers shirt cuffs, sweaters, etc. that I might be wearing underneath the jacket. But I'd rather have a little extra length in the sleeves than not enough (i.e., the typical issue with Barbour jackets).

Eli Curt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Cool. Where are the pants from?
These were an early commission from Luxire that actually ended up fitting very nicely. They were one of the "sample" fabrics in a nice olive green cotton.

My issue is I snagged the huge pockets on the armrest of the NJ Transit heading home from work too many times and my wife is tired of stitching them back up at the seam so now I need to wear them carefully. Which shouldn't be the case with chinos.

An Acute Style

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
These were an early commission from Luxire that actually ended up fitting very nicely. They were one of the "sample" fabrics in a nice olive green cotton.

My issue is I snagged the huge pockets on the armrest of the NJ Transit heading home from work too many times and my wife is tired of stitching them back up at the seam so now I need to wear them carefully. Which shouldn't be the case with chinos.
Lol. I did the same thing once on the LIRR. I thought I was the only idiot who did that. ? I guess not. The armrest pretty much went inside my pocket. When I stood up all I heard was RIP. And R.I.P. my pants.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics