• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ianiceman

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

What don't you like Crat?

*not Crat!*

You have a dogged loyalty to your tailor, even though - despite your telling us of your exploits at the gym - he continually makes you look egg-shaped with broader hips than chest. The trousers seem to fit well.

NewYorkIslander

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

*not Crat!*
You have a dogged loyalty to your tailor, even though - despite your telling us of your exploits at the gym - he continually makes you look egg-shaped with broader hips than chest. The trousers seem to fit well.

Maybe its the angle to the photo is being taken from...its also an older coat, from skinnier days...next time I wear it, I'll snap a pic from chest height rather than waist height.

More casual today:
E37D818B-F2EF-4B47-9576-080137FC9217-9006-00000C91F9D313B2.jpg

Last edited:

DerekS

Guyliner
Reaction score

I have adopted this approach to making the most of the Great Recession:

Still looks manly, but hitting the gym is advisable.

damn. this actually looks a bit like you. a BIT like you. dont get al fuckin cocky.

New sport coat just arrived. Sorry for the out of focus pic.
20121005.png

Thoughts? Probably would not cuff the jeans IRL, but this pair is still stiff and wasn't sitting well. Also, a bit hard to tell, but belt (1.5") seems too chunky to me. Probably should have one more button undone on the shirt.

Love that damn jacket D. personally, i like the small cuff in the jawnz....and the shirt as well. dresses the jacket down a bit. welldunson.

Ianiceman

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

Catching up Today After a Beautiful Weekend and a Chilly Day Today

This is the first time I've ever seen you smile. You really should do it more often. Look at the difference it makes to the pictures, from on top, a man who is enjoying his clothes/his weekend/having a picture taken in colourful clothes, to down below, your default pose of a man who looks to be bored to all fuckery with his life.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

This is the first time I've ever seen you smile. You really should do it more often. Look at the difference it makes to the pictures, from on top, a man who is enjoying his clothes/his weekend/having a picture taken in colourful clothes, to down below, your default pose of a man who looks to be bored to all fuckery with his life.

+1

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
mr. k: shirt is too tight, pants too tapered.

nyr: colors arent working.. purple pants, bright sweater, then tweed?

P. Bateman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

At least he's standing (mostly) straight in the second fit. One step at a time...

Oleg

Reaction score

I like the jumper and the colour, just my 2 cents.

It's fine but not in that combo, IMHO. Besides which the far greater offence is the name that attempts to send an Ivy League, New Englandy message but which is in fact a slang word for the male appendage.

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Tricky - very smart, other than that scarf, which i think i saw them burning at Bob Marley's tomb.
Crat - nice. deets on jacket plz.

Hahaha, now if only I could channel some of his inner peace at my work.

Crat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Haha thanks, its a G-Star i bought as a fishing jacket. I removed all visible labels.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mousecop