• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SkiBum

Reaction score

Went with the dark blue gingham and khaki shorts. The blue is so deep it looks black unless you are outside. This is my favorite style of outfit, untucked shirt, short khaki shorts, and sperrys. Would wear it every day only if it didnt get cold in kansas!

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i would even go so far as to say the whole rig is nice. :)

clarinetplayer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

G9 Harrington by Baracuta/Finamore/A.P.C./Church`s Consul
tumblr_mam8lzFmFk1qb5a3zo1_1280.jpg

]

Baracuta+plaid+more plaid = delightful

anginaprinzmetal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Obviously lacking the regional feel, but you could probably score something similar at JCrew.

not really, that cardigan is probably Alpaca wool, some kind of llama looking creature from the andes :teach: is almost as soft and warm as cashemere...

my wife bought me an alpaca half zip sweater in navy from Kuna, and it's the warmest thing ever, unfortunately it has pilled a lot... :fu:

by the way IST flawless as usual... and PBateman that outfit with the cardigan was :slayer: , if anything b/c of the accesories alone...

Last edited:

Crat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Had them confused with these as it seemed the toe-cap stitching was blind. My bad :embar:

Last edited:

shoreman1782

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No full shot, just instagram.

Boglioli jacket, Ovadia & Sons shirt, J crew khakis, Brooks Bros/Alfred Sargent chukkas

ethanm

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
not really, that cardigan is probably Alpaca wool, some kind of llama looking creature from the andes
teacha.gif
is almost as soft and warm as cashemere...
my wife bought me an alpaca half zip sweater in navy from Kuna, and it's the warmest thing ever, unfortunately it has pilled a lot...
ffffuuuu.gif

by the way IST flawless as usual... and PBateman that outfit with the cardigan was
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
, if anything b/c of the accesories alone...

Although I like to remain snobbishly against synthetic fibers, a bit of nylon in alpaca keeps it from pilling which it seems to have a high propensity for.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

No full shot, just instagram.

Boglioli jacket, Ovadia & Sons shirt, J crew khakis, Brooks Bros/Alfred Sargent chukkas

looks great.

you were missed at the meetup btw :(

Citan1145

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads