• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

RajunCajun

Reaction score
Nice, but what is that machine you're standing beside? I can't figure it out.
It's an inoperable ATM machine that also accepts EBT cards. An EBT (Electronic Benefits Transfer) card is linked to California's public assistance program. The "street artists" made it their canvas.

Last edited:

NakedYoga

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's an inoperable ATM machine that also accepts EBT cards. An EBT (Electronic Benefits Transfer) card is linked to California's public assistance program. The "street artists" made it their canvas.
Ha... I was making a tongue-in-cheek comment about the ATM/EBT logos plastered all over it. Good photos.

hpreston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ha! Just trying to capture the streetscapes of the local neighborhood.
Your post (fit and the rest) is great. It was a poor attempt to parody previous post where someone said the fit was good, but the bush behind poster was distracting.

Carry on, nothing to see here

An Acute Style

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Included in these pics are two that are posture similar except one is forced and one is natural.
Can @An Acute Style @Thin White Duke @Imperatores tell which is natural IRL and which is forced?
:D

View attachment 1740387 View attachment 1740388 View attachment 1740390 View attachment 1740391 View attachment 1740426
It’s subjective of course. I think the first looks forced and the second looks natural. Things aren’t always what they seem. Nice look by the way.

This is a picture from my early days. Bad angle and hovering arms. This is not natural for me.

82611B27-09D0-42FB-AFDB-309E589246DF.jpeg

Featured Sponsor

What's Your Favorite Summer Shoe?

• Loafers

• Boat shoes

• Espadrilles

• Sneakers

• Desert Boots

• Sandals

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads