• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Eli Curt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

DapperPhilly

Reaction score
I liked this because it does look good, but I think this jacket would look better with more formal trews. Can we see a close-up shot? How textured is it?

It was 55* here this morning, so I look surprised, but the colors got wonky in the first shot. Second is a proper portrayal of the bubble knit sweater jacket.

View attachment 1672097 View attachment 1672098
20210901_082804.jpg

thuhoan

Reaction score
The last photo reminded me of something I was wondering earlier today:

How do you guys feel about mirror shining non oxford leather shoes like derbies, loafers, monks, chelseas or boots in general. I am not talking about coating leather shoes with a few layers of wax for protection against rain.

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.