• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

An Acute Style

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Went for a stroll with a dog and a camera, and ran into a fellow photographer, who kindly offered to document today's outfit.

I'm fully aware the terrier and the Leica steals the show, but I think the jacket and trousers are also pretty nice.

View attachment 1640110

View attachment 1640111
That's some very sweet bokeh. What camera and lens were used for these pics?

TheIronDandy

Reaction score
Still dog, no camera today. Got new MtM popover shirt and overshirt, and decided to make a lil project of it with a photographer friend.

City Hall.jpg

Sup dawg?

City Hall4 6.jpg

"So if you're a good dog, you will get paid TWO treats per picture." *bark bark bark* "Three treats? That's outrageous!"

City hall 2.jpg

Booger!

City hall 3.jpg

hpreston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Still dog, no camera today. Got new MtM popover shirt and overshirt, and decided to make a lil project of it with a photographer friend.

View attachment 1640816

Sup dawg?

View attachment 1640817

"So if you're a good dog, you will get paid TWO treats per picture." *bark bark bark* "Three treats? That's outrageous!"

View attachment 1640820

Booger!

View attachment 1640823
Fit is great! Mind if I ask the maker of your over shirt? Grey color and fit on that piece

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Sneakers with tailoring: yes, no, maybe?

• No, never.

• Yes, it can be done tastefully.

• Not sure.

Results are only viewable after voting.