• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

donny5

Reaction score
Slightly less tapered chinos than my fits last week, what do we think? I reckon they are baggy but happy to be convinced as they are a really soft cotton and I like them!

20200907_115252.jpg

20200907_115318.jpg

Boss
Paul Smith
Boss
Clarks

Nobilis Animus

Reaction score
Slightly less tapered chinos than my fits last week, what do we think? I reckon they are baggy but happy to be convinced as they are a really soft cotton and I like them!

View attachment 1454189

View attachment 1454188

Boss
Paul Smith
Boss
Clarks
Baggy?? No, they're much better. There is something odd going on with your jacket shoulders though.

Just a pet peeve of mine, but if you have one of those shirt sleeves with two buttons: pick the buttoning point at the correct circumference for you, and cut the other one off.

donny5

Reaction score
Baggy?? No, they're much better. There is something odd going on with your jacket shoulders though.

Just a pet peeve of mine, but if you have one of those shirt sleeves with two buttons: pick the buttoning point at the correct circumference for you, and cut the other one off.
Good point about the buttons! With the shoulders it might just be the way I'm holding my phone up is causing some bunching, I'll try to get someone to take a photo next time I wear this jacket. Thanks for the feedback and yes, the more I wear these trousers the more I love the fit.

Egdon Heath

Reaction score
Good point about the buttons!
No, it's not a good point. It's his pet peeve, not yours. I often wear a dress shirt casually, with the top two buttons undone. I don't cut them off.

Nobilis Animus

Reaction score
No, it's not a good point. It's his pet peeve, not yours. I often wear a dress shirt casually, with the top two buttons undone. I don't cut them off.
While it is just a pet peeve of mine, and in no way the ordinary practice, I should point out that I was speaking of the cuff buttons, not the placket.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's