• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mr Knightley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This Charles Tyrwhitt cardigan blazer has proved to be one of those ‘say hello, wave goodbye’ items. When I bought it in late winter I anticipated working from home more and thought it could be useful. But the weather has been too mild and today will certainly be its last appearance until autumn.

The Paul Smith socks are new and may appeal to @Roy Al ?

135C41B0-B2C5-48ED-9030-81764ECB00CB.jpeg

CA2FCAF8-2071-48F7-9ACD-F8F13FF45422.jpeg

E424378F-8A05-4707-BB85-BC1D67507344.jpeg

MrAmbrose

Reaction score
@Mr Knightley How do you like that knit blazer anyway? Does it hold it's shape? Do you find it useful? Kind of a neat idea. Thanks

Mr Knightley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Mr Knightley How do you like that knit blazer anyway? Does it hold it's shape? Do you find it useful? Kind of a neat idea. Thanks
I still can’t really make up my mind . It’s made from a fairly heavy merino wool and does hold its shape well. But I can’t say I find it very adaptable. Too warm for indoors and there have not been too many days when it seemed suitable for going out. Perhaps ask me again in the autumn ?

Zerase

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lovely stuff @ChasingStyle I wouldn't mind a proper full body photograph of your outfits. Pretty hard to judge the outfit from the little, but good looking, things we see.

SonnyUte

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Love the GP vintage watch. I notice what looks like an Apple Watch on your right wrist. Do you “double wrist” like that often? I greatly prefer mechanical watches myself, but admit to missing the notifications I received before my Apple Watch expired.

Kappelan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I notice what looks like an Apple Watch on your right wrist. Do you “double wrist” like that often? I greatly prefer mechanical watches myself, but admit to missing the notifications I received before my Apple Watch expired.

Almost everyday. I love the Apple Watch functionality, notifications, calls (especially paired with the Airpods) but still love the regular watches too. So I came up with “double wristing" as a solution then I found a few articles on Hodinkee that other people actually do that as well )

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads