• CALLING ON HOME SEWERS TO HELP HEALTHCARE WORKERS FIGHTING COVID-19

The lack of proper masks, gowns, and eyewear equipment is making it difficult for health workers to do their work fighting the novel coronavirus. In a recent New York Times article, medical workers said they were worried about how they can both fight the coronavirus without imperiling themselves, as well as their loved ones when they go back home.

If you are a home sewer, please consider helping my joining Hickey Freman Technical Vice President Jeffery Diduch in his effort to produce and deliver homemade gowns and masks to medical professionals in the greater Rochester, New York Area. Read about how you can help here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Roycru

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
As always, buying only what I need, a gallon of milk.

IMG_4180.jpeg

Capas cap, Haspel jacket, Brooks Brothers Brooksflannel BD shirt, L L Bean cardigan, Orvis moleskin trousers, and Allen-Edmonds shoes.

The Way We Live Now

IMG_4176.jpeg

An Acute Style

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
As always, buying only what I need, a gallon of milk.

View attachment 1359190

Capas cap, Haspel jacket, Brooks Brothers Brooksflannel BD shirt, L L Bean cardigan, Orvis moleskin trousers, and Allen-Edmonds shoes.

The Way We Live Now

View attachment 1359191
Hopefully you already got a stash of cookies to go with the milk. Looking forward to the piece of a cookie shots.

OrlandoMo

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I've been nudging a couple of threads now, but for anyone who would be interested in customising a hand-welted pair of wholecut oxford, in the thread on my signature you can find a project we are developing with the Styleforum community. The idea is to build with the community the best hand-welted wholecut oxford and sell it at almost no mark-up only to SF members.

EFV

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
You are no Finland, Sweden
Well, I’m originally from north of Sweden, which is probably one of the most socially distant place in Europe. This (self imposed) quarantine is almost a bit too social for my taste :lol:

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

WHICH TYPE OF SNEAKERS WORK BEST ON A FIRST DATE?

• Classic Leather Low-Top

• Canvas Plimsoll

• Leather Slip-On

• Canvas Slip-On

• Athletic Kicks

• Leather High-Top

Results are only viewable after voting.