• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. Passus shoes was founded by long term members of the forum and veterans of the shoes business. and is dedicated to crafting fine shoes in Budapest in a time honored tradition. Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new affiliate vendor thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

EFV

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

troika

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not a Harrington this time, but an A1/Valstarino. Pretty similar models but with some differences.
I love it, cuz whatever it is, is a million times better than the Polo joint @HollyJoint was posting in a diff thread. Please don't buy those! Or at least find one without the stitched polo player...

HollyJoint

Reaction score
I like this one, I still prefer one in cotton and with the simplest pockets, more casual

@troika do you say that just by the symbol on the chest? I don't see much of a problem with that, in this case it is even discreet because it is the same color, different from what polo usually does with a bright color symbol, like red.

We are talking about this jacket..

troika

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like this one, I still prefer one in cotton and with the simplest pockets, more casual

@troika do you say that just by the symbol on the chest? I don't see much of a problem with that, in this case it is even discreet because it is the same color, different from what polo usually does with a bright color symbol, like red.

We are talking about this jacket..
I mean...yes it's just a really boring take on a Harrington. You can do better. I'm pretty sure they sell those at every Polo outlet in the US

flipstah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

HollyJoint

Reaction score
I mean...yes it's just a really boring take on a Harrington. You can do better. I'm pretty sure they sell those at every Polo outlet in the US
I agree that it is a little boring, but harrington baracuta g9 is practically the same and is an iconic fashion piece.

Roycru

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Had a seasonal slightly past its "use by" date encounter on the way to the barber shop today.

Did manage to work a train into the picture.

IMG_3984.jpeg

Brooks Brothers corduroy jacket and Brooksflannel glen plaid BD shirt, Woodbury Club by Tie Rack olive green paisley ascot, Burberry Nova Plaid pocket square, Viyella sweater vest, Orvis moleskin trousers, white socks, and Allen-Edmonds penny loafers (with Canadian pennies in them to make them exotic).

Once tried putting quarters in the penny loafers which would have made them two bit loafers and thusly twice as good as Gucci bit loafers, but the quarters were too big and wouldn't fit.

A close-up, with a medium size dal and spinach soup at Whole Foods on the way to the barber shop. Ended up going hog wild and getting a ginger scone, too. (My Chinese zodiac sign is a pig.)

IMG_3978.jpeg

sebastian mcfox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.