• We would like to welcome Ratio Clothing as an official Affiliate Vendor. Ratio Clothing specializes in American-made custom shirts offered at a fair price with guaranteed perfect fit. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Teger

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score

#dadcore

Reaction score
@#dadcore Do you wear sneakers? If so which would wear? Cheers.
Sure I wear sneakers. I have definitely posted pics on here (probably on the SW&D side) in them before. I usually wear boring/minimal white ones (Common Projects, Margiela GATs, and Adidas Stan Smith’s), Vans slip ons, rarely a pair of Nike Vandal high tops. I don’t really like the chunky/ugly sneakers that are trendy now and I’ve never really loved New Balances or Chuck Taylors, either.

Alocin

Reaction score
I really like your 70 year old italian man cosplay, is this for an event?
Not at all! That has just always been my dream.

With your question I can say I have achieved it. Thank you so much

Clouseau

Inspector
Reaction score

troika

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
First time wearing these tassel loafers

View attachment 1223701View attachment 1223702
This is really great, I love the color combinations and the thought that went into the outfit as a whole. Classic colors and a pop of color with the PS. Tassels are a personal favorite, and I think you've really made them shine in this fit.

While the pants could be a touch (like a centimeter) longer and maybe a shade lighter, they're actually pretty ok for that collegiate look. We've diagrammed out the blazer already, but it's still pretty good imo, I'm sure everyone at work is still gonna ask you whether or not you've got a job interview.

I'm actually really interested in trying to fix the slight bagginess around the crotch are that most of your non-jeans tend to have. Another discussion for another time.

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.