• We would like to welcome Craftsman Clothing back as an official Affiliate Vendor. Craftsman Clothing is a brand for the refined men who want to look good with minimal effort, and care about products that are well-made. In additon to being a go-to brand for all things essential, Craftsman Clothing also offers bespoke outerwear that’s uniquely crafted for you. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

themanfromLisbon

Reaction score
LOL, thanks for that. I did it purely for the fun of it. It’s just crazy to find a shirt in that same fabric after all these years 😀. It’s funny though when I think about it, it sorta reminds me of the crazy looks BB black fleece did a while back. I also remember seeing some examples from old AA/Esky photos of the matching shirt/pant combo … no patterns, only perhaps a subtle weave in a solid color. Anyway, that’s done back to business as usual. Cheers!
There was a guy I enjoy very much in the old forum - I think the his nick in the last months I saw his posts was New York Ranger, can’t remember the 1st he used - though he had a very peculiar way to dress: one day he could post him in a high class suit, tie and expensive shoes, and to follow, he would appear in old jeans, flannel shirt and heavy boots. Must say I couldn’t take his example, more as he had some large tattoos and I hate tattoos, but I liked his nonchalance, is way of saying “I don’t care a shit of what they they think about me” . Suprisingly, he had many people that liked him (me included, of course), here in another forum today in a totally decadence. I truly like those that like to break rules. I also try, but don’t achieve it that many times.

gnatty8

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There was a guy I enjoy very much in the old forum - I think the his nick in the last months I saw his posts was New York Ranger, can’t remember the 1st he used - though he had a very peculiar way to dress: one day he could post him in a high class suit, tie and expensive shoes, and to follow, he would appear in old jeans, flannel shirt and heavy boots. Must say I couldn’t take his example, more as he had some large tattoos and I hate tattoos, but I liked his nonchalance, is way of saying “I don’t care a shit of what they they think about me” . Suprisingly, he had many people that liked him (me included, of course), here in another forum today in a totally decadence. I truly like those that like to break rules. I also try, but don’t achieve it that many times.
Yes, Rob (New York Ranger) had such enthusiasm for dressing and always looked good in what he wore. I speak in past tense only since I think his tastes run to more streetwear now, and doubt he posts here much anymore at all..

flipstah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So what's the fundamental difference between CM Casual and Streetwear and Denim?

For me, I think of Streetwear as Supreme and whatnot. So I think I'm wearing CM casual. But is that true?

Also I think I got my denim fit dialed in.

0277E33E-8081-4241-8B7C-679CF4881E89.jpeg
D2C0B712-6E19-4799-BC3A-70318A1B48B4.jpeg

krudsma

Reaction score
So what's the fundamental difference between CM Casual and Streetwear and Denim?

For me, I think of Streetwear as Supreme and whatnot. So I think I'm wearing CM casual. But is that true?

Also I think I got my denim fit dialed in.
You've done it. Best fitting pair of pants I've seen you post. Nice work.

flipstah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You've done it. Best fitting pair of pants I've seen you post. Nice work.
@flipstah the jeans look great; fit is spot-on. And that's an awesome jacket.
Well put together!
Thanks gents! Blessed to know a set of people who are willing to provide feedback and make me a better dressed man. It's definitely a positive experience for me here.

Definitely a lot more unmentioned and you know who you are. I appreciate it and I hope it doesn't stop.

noob in 89

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The best definition I’ve heard is that CM casual is what people who are into fine Italian tailoring, or wear suits to work, or say “timeless” and “classic” a lot or get a mild erotic jolt from *rules* are wearing on their days off.

Alocin

Reaction score
Another small leg opening.

C781F4B4-6F73-4034-B0DA-CDB3D0B6076C.jpeg

36BF9775-0D4B-4C2D-A4B8-7DB047496F23.jpeg

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.