• We would like to welcome Ratio Clothing as an official Affiliate Vendor. Ratio Clothing specializes in American-made custom shirts offered at a fair price with guaranteed perfect fit. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

winghus

Reaction score
One day we'll learn what's so funny about that little patch of grass...
He's actually grimacing in fear at the various poisonous flora and fauna, it is Australia you know.

Blake Stitched Blues

Reaction score
Wearing my Lopez Aragon Teba jacket today. I'd like it to be at least an inch or two longer but I think I just about get away with the shorter length given the ultra-casual cardigan/jacket hybrid nature of the Teba. Tried it with wool trousers but it seems more at home with chinos and an ocbd.

Last edited:

An Acute Style

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wearing my Lopez Aragon Teba jacket today. I'd like it to be at least an inch or two longer (she said...) but I think I just about get away with the shorter length given the ultra-casual cardigan/jacket hybrid nature of the Teba. Tried it with wool trousers but it seems more at home with chinos and an ocbd.

I like the general aesthetic of this fit. Teba with OCBD and chinos. Forgive me, because I think I've mentioned this before, but how tall are you? Or are your arms short? This outfit, maybe just the fit of the items or the camera angle, makes you look very short. Yes, you can get away with a shorter teba jacket, but the short jacket with high button stance and the low rise chinos that look snug in the thigh all give off an unbalanced look in my opinion. Also, is the jacket green? If so, nice choice.

Blake Stitched Blues

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback @An Acute Style.

It's a dark bottle green hopsack. I'm about 6' 1 in my socks but I'm cursed with stumpy legs (29" inseam) and a stout 38" waist. I'll have to see if Luxire can make me a couple of chinos with an extra inch or two on the rise. What do you think - two inches higher on trouser rise and two inches added to the length of the jacket with the buttoning point lowered?

Last edited:

Blake Stitched Blues

Reaction score

wigglr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
IMG_9204.JPG
5 pocket cords and tweed. Vacationing in the Southern Hemisphere.

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
DFDubDubNut: Quite like everything except the shoes. Still trying to determine what I think would work better, though.

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.