• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Dusty Heaters

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks! I've actually been eyeing this polos and thinking of picking one up.

If handwork and collar construction are things that you value enough to pay extra for, you will not be disappointed. As far as RTW is concerned I would consider these 'major league'. Bear in mind the sizing is slim, I typically wear a 42/52 in tailoring and went with an XL on his polos.

#dadcore

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
IMG_3174.JPG
IMG_3175.JPG

Roycru

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Christmas In July.....

My friend and I were in the park today and we saw Santa Claus walking on the other side of the street. My friend said she wished Santa would come over to where we were in the park.

Moments later, since my friend has been good all year, Santa granted her wish, crossed the street (in the middle of the block), and came over to where we were in the park.

IMG_0567 2.jpg

Barbour shirt, Leatherman patchwork Madras belt, Hamilton 992B Railway Special pocket watch (on the end of the watch chain), Orvis trousers (showing the results of my continuing weight loss), and Allen-Edmonds tan suede Strandmoks.

It was very warm here today. It's not easy being Santa Claus.

(The red things on my forehead are from Cryosurgery at UCLA Med Center last Friday.)

flvinny521

Reaction score

afterthesuit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

dalevy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
View attachment 817434 View attachment 817433 Something about WIWT that's throwing me off and I'm just not sure what it is. Thoughts?

View attachment 817436 View attachment 817435

•Drapers WSL Formosa SC
•Vincenzo Di Ruggiero Denim Shirt
•Drakes PS
•Equus belt
•Rota cotton/linen trousers
•Edward Green Dovers in Burgundy Utah

Pants are pretty warm relative to the upper half.

I agree. Something in the stone/white/gray family perhaps.

winghus

Reaction score
View attachment 817434 View attachment 817433 Something about WIWT that's throwing me off and I'm just not sure what it is. Thoughts?

View attachment 817436 View attachment 817435

•Drapers WSL Formosa SC
•Vincenzo Di Ruggiero Denim Shirt
•Drakes PS
•Equus belt
•Rota cotton/linen trousers
•Edward Green Dovers in Burgundy Utah

I would wear a much lighter color shoe with that, tan or mid-brown leather or snuff/polo suede. Shirt looks too heavy/outdoorsy/work shirty for the jacket.

Edit: I could be totally off on colors, this is my work monitor which isn't calibrated.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads