• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Coxsackie

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks @rossoz . The watch is a Stowa Marine Original, made in Germany. Manual wind, Unitas 6498 movement. Dial is based on a classic marine chronometer design. I'm pretty sure Stowa still make this watch or something fairly similar. Mine was from the original limited series of 100 and is number 043.

Stowa sell direct via their website. Very good value for money.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

You know, I forgot to thank you for that.
Great authority too; you look so rad in your stuff it makes me want to buy a yarmulke.

Thanks. Go for it.

Speaking of....

eafc4215111b3d4c97dab8281f650f80.jpg

Last edited:

desmoface

Reaction score
I gotta get me one of those :smarmy:

Steve

Thanks @rossoz
 . The watch is a Stowa Marine Original, made in Germany. Manual wind, Unitas 6498 movement. Dial is based on a classic marine chronometer design. I'm pretty sure Stowa still make this watch or something fairly similar. Mine was from the original limited series of 100 and is number 043.

rossoz

Reaction score
Thanks @rossoz . The watch is a Stowa Marine Original, made in Germany. Manual wind, Unitas 6498 movement. Dial is based on a classic marine chronometer design. I'm pretty sure Stowa still make this watch or something fairly similar. Mine was from the original limited series of 100 and is number 043.

CoxsackieThank you.

I've been looking for a decent 40mm easy to read watch. These certainly fit the bill.

Cheers

Last edited:

Chulillo

Reaction score
Nice combo @in stitches . You and some others put the rest to shame with those awesome pictures. I feel bad for posting my crappy selfies xD

Seeing your picture makes think how different each of our daily lives are just based on where we live. Over here spring has come HARD... we hare around 30ºC every day (86ºF). You with those thick sweaters and ice on your feet and I am just dying to get my swimming pool clean and ready for my first swim... although early mornings are still chilly.

thefoxtooth

Reaction score
Upping my game with the locations. I'll show you a Viking Valhalla...

WAIT A MINUTE I am too lazy to even flip my photos around in Photoshop

Coat: Gloverall

Sweater: J. Crew Wallace & Barnes Shetland

Cords: Levi's

Boots: Meermin

CasuallySmart

Reaction score
Today I was wearing my new chambray shirt from Lean Garments and H&M selvedge jeans. Chambray is bit confusing material: it is light but looks like denim. I like!

Crat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Some nice fits there chulillo. Hitting the gym a bit improves the look.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Great.  Now I have to get a yarmulke and some kinda verkakte iceberg.
These majestic settings and high production values are putting me out of business.
At least I have a lot of s-c sweaters?

Lol. Good luck with the icebergs. Pic was taken with a Samsung Galaxy btw.

---

Thanks, Chulillo! Looking good your own self.

7_rocket

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Chulillo

Where you live? I wish it was 30c here. More like freaking 5c. Tired if this ****** winter

Chulillo

Reaction score
Aside from the cargos, your fits have been some of the best since NOBD.
Thank you for your kind words.

Today I was wearing my new chambray shirt from Lean Garments and H&M selvedge jeans. Chambray is bit confusing material: it is light but looks like denim. I like!

I own a ocuple of chambray shirts and love them. But I don't like to use them with jeans because I feel like I am using jeans all over... although it doesn't look bad on your combo. Your jeans look very nice. I might have to set aside my preconceptions about H&M and try those jeans out.

Some nice fits there chulillo. Hitting the gym a bit improves the look.

Thank you. I guess it does :)
Lol. Good luck with the icebergs. Pic was taken with a Samsung Galaxy btw.

---

Thanks, Chulillo! Looking good your own self.

fing02[1].gif

@Chulillo

Where you live? I wish it was 30c here. More like freaking 5c. Tired if this ****** winter
Southern Spain
smile.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads