• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WAYWRN Challenge : Best Black Friday - A WINNER HAS BEEN DECIDED!

MBreinin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by UrbanComposition
Man, that was tough. HF's suit would've definitely had my vote for "Best Suit" but I don't feel it was a best use of black. I think Spoo did it best by taking a the contraband black suit, and making it wearable. Few can pull off a black suit in the daytime (even mine was expressly for night), so that makes Spoo the winner.

That said, damn Mike, if you had Chelseas or some winklepickers, you'd have killed it. SRSLY.

No, worries bro. I am giving you my vote, because you actually showed some sack with your fit. I mean, really....a chartreuse shirt!

Mike

HHD

Reaction score
I wish I could have voted a couple of times! In the end I went for Holdfast, but I really liked nildawg, Pandarts and Doc's looks. NYR gets points for the beard!

le Dauphin

Reaction score
I vote for myself as a write-in candidate, since I guess I didn't make the initial cut
confused.gif

-Matt

NOBD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by le Dauphin
I vote for myself as a write-in candidate, since I guess I didn't make the initial cut
confused.gif

-Matt

New chance on Friday.

le Dauphin

Reaction score

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by le Dauphin
confused.gif

-Matt

I didnt even realize that you had an entry.. Im sorry if I missed it.

Congratulations to Holdfast for winning the contest with his sickalicious suit! Holdfast gets to decide the next weeks theme. PM on your way, C.

NOBD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Congratulations, Holdfast.

le Dauphin

Reaction score
Originally Posted by SpooPoker
I didnt even realize that you had an entry.. Im sorry if I missed it.

Congratulations to Holdfast for winning the contest with his sickalicious suit! Holdfast gets to decide the next weeks theme. PM on your way, C.

Haha, no worries sir. If you had included it, likely it would have gotten the same vote...mine
laugh.gif

Anyways, congrats Holdfast. Your suit was fantastic

-Matt

EZETHATSME

Reaction score
A fine win, Holdfast.

EZ

MBreinin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Great job, HF. That suit is awesome.

Mike

Holdfast

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Thanks everyone! It feels kind of cheating to have won it with only a black tie & shoes rather than using more solid black throughout, but I'll take any win!
laugh.gif
Thanks again. I'll get my thinking cap on for a choice of theme for next week...
devil.gif

MBreinin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Holdfast
Thanks everyone! It feels kind of cheating to have won it with only a black tie & shoes rather than using more solid black throughout, but I'll take any win!
laugh.gif

Thanks again. I'll get my thinking cap on for a choice of theme for next week...
devil.gif

Please make it interesting, HF. I have some great ideas.....but I can't seem to get a win.
lol8[1].gif

Mike

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads