• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 5: Good Art HLYWD rosette courtesy of Self Edge

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 5th auction is for a custom Good Art HLYWD bracelet courtesy of Self Edge. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

WAYWN - The best of

itsstillmatt

The Liberator
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I thought I would step out of my normally cranky personality and post a few pics from over the last year of the WAYWN thread that stand out as excellent to my eye. The list is by no means exhaustive, but just some stuff I have really appreciated looking back through the thread.

Others should feel free to add favorites...

ghulkhan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

von Rothbart

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by iammatt
I thought I would step out of my normally cranky personality and post a few pics from over the last year of the WAYWN thread that stand out as excellent to my eye. The list is by no means exhaustive, but just some stuff I have really appreciated looking back through the thread.

Others should feel free to add favorites...

Stupid sexy vox.

twotrey

Reaction score
Originally Posted by iammatt

Woah! I find this extraordinary - muted, selective, different... Who's this Dapper Dan?

TheFoo

THE FOO
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

This is really fantastic.

holymadness

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How could you have left out this masterpiece?

This outfit singlehandedly guaranteed that I would become sartorially-inclined. I saw it and thought, 'I want to look like that.' I even got so excited about it that I showed it to my friends, who promptly called me queer.

voxsartoria

Goon member
Reaction score
A few from earlier in the year...will post more later.

- B

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Who is the older gentleman in the DB suit getting unanimous applause? I have to add to it.. he looks GREAT!

TheFoo

THE FOO
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rach2jlc
Who is the older gentleman in the DB suit getting unanimous applause? I have to add to it.. he looks GREAT!

I think his screen name is 'vecchio', or something like that.

Narciso

Reaction score
Originally Posted by holymadness
How could you have left out this masterpiece?

This outfit singlehandedly guaranteed that I would become sartorially-inclined. I saw it and thought, 'I want to look like that.' I even got so excited about it that I showed it to my friends, who promptly called me queer.

I love this closeup shot. Normally I don't care for patterned pocket squares, but it's a perfect match for that tie. I wonder where it came from.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 27 3.5%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 135 17.4%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 252 32.5%