• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WAYWN - Help has arrived

Diavolo

Reaction score
You'll all be delighted to know you can now have free access to constructive advice about your WAYWN pics.
You will received marks from A down for your posts. It will be almost impossible to achieve an A+ although an A- may be awarded in rare instances.
You will finally learn the truth. That is, the subjective truth. You will be given suggestions for improvements and should take them in the spirit in which they are meant.
No one will be spared. No one is sacrosanct.
You may agree with me, disagree with me, abuse me, but you will not escape. For obvious reasons there will be no pics from me. I intend to be the judge, not the judged.
What puts me in the position to do this? Nothing really but it will be interesting to see who thinks what.
Keep a close eye on the WAYWN thread. The action starts soon.

Douglas

Stupid ass member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Looking forward to a quick banhammer.

eqpablon

Reaction score
This shall be EPIC

WhateverYouLike

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
bounce2.gif
bounce2.gif
bounce2.gif

fistbump.gif

emmanuel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The suspense is killing me, I hope it'll last...

eqpablon

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Diavolo
You'll all be delighted to know you can now have free access to constructive advice about your WAYWN pics.
You will received marks from A down for your posts. It will be almost impossible to achieve an A+ although an A- may be awarded in rare instances.
You will finally learn the truth. That is, the subjective truth. You will be given suggestions for improvements and should take them in the spirit in which they are meant.
You may agree with me, disagree with me, abuse me, but you will not escape. For obvious reasons there will be no pics from me. I intend to be the judge, not the judged.
What puts me in the position to do this? Nothing really but it will be interesting to see who thinks what.

You'll be delighted to know that I won't be judging your judging. I will, however, be evaluating your judging. Ya... err, uh huh!

Arch Stanton

Reaction score
Originally Posted by eqpablon
This shall be EPIC

+1

Goodbye Manouche, goodbye Madison Elite, good by JoshuaCEO, and good by Scot!!! Hello Diavolo!!

Let it begin!

Murray

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Diavolo

YOU ARE A FOOL!!!!

Diavolo

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Murray
YOU ARE A FOOL!!!!

You the annoying guy in the bar whose voice rises an octave or two with every beer he has? Or is your eyesight bad?

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
The Style Messiah has finally come!

smoothie

Reaction score
HILLARIOUS

If noone posts anytime soon, we will be forced to just take pics from the official WAYWN and post them here!

CharlesAlexander

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Check out this guy's post history, he's already started.

BTW, where the hell are these guys coming from?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads