• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

|>> Wavy Annoying Hair. NEED HELP!

sky00000

Reaction score
Hey everyone
smile.gif
I need help with my hair ... I have wavy/(curly) hair and it do not look good
frown.gif
When its short it looks very bad and lot of people told me that longer hair looks better on me :S I want a new style but Im not into hairstyles...never really cared about it... I looked online for men hairstyles but didn't found anything good.. so my question is: Can you give me some advices, hair examples (pictures) that would look good on me or any tips that could help me? Here are some Pictures of my Hair: ~link deleted~ at IMG_1563 i put my hair up to show how long it is bcs it often looks shorter that it is! the last picture (IMG_1580) shows at the side of my head...this happen when im out of shower and my hair is dryed then it gets puffy and will not fall down but instead it creates a curve... and this looks totaly stupid >_<! hope you can help me sorry for my english
confused.gif

imschatz

Reaction score
what do the girls say? My brother has hair just like that .. and the kid always has ladies swarming him.

Girls here seem to just love the white-guy afro.

sky00000

Reaction score
Originally Posted by imschatz
what do the girls say? My brother has hair just like that .. and the kid always has ladies swarming him.

Girls here seem to just love the white-guy afro.

I never asked girls about my hair...
but the girls are not my problem lol^^

Khayembii Communique

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Gain some muscle and the haircut will look fine. Maybe grow it out a bit longer I don't know.

Reaction score
Your hair looks fine. I think it might look better if you grew it out. Btw how much time did you spend taking and uploading all those hair pictures?
eh.gif

sky00000

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Officer Of The Watch
Your hair looks fine. I think it might look better if you grew it out. Btw how much time did you spend taking and uploading all those hair pictures?
eh.gif

5minutes not more...

hmmm my hair sux :x

I want to change... I want a new style.

GSquared

Reaction score
Grow it out and with some product you could definitely rock it out. What's your scene?

PS I wish my hair was crazy wavy like that. Enjoy!

mordecai

Immoderator
Reaction score
there's nothing wrong with your hair. girls like wavy.

willpower

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

musicguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
He's admitting that he's not looking to impress the girls, if you catch my drift.

Anyway, I think it looks good. You just need it cleaned up a bit, especially in the back and on the sides.

Inficius

Reaction score
Try wearing a winter cap or something similar after you get out of the shower. It should help keep your hair down. Leave your hair lightly damp before putting it on.

Deb523

Reaction score
Your hair looks great but if you want to change it up, try Aveda straightening lotion.

texas_jack

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Your hair looks fine. Especially in the first few pics where it is less frizzy. The key with curly hair is to keep it from getting dry. Try not washing so much and find a traditional men's hair product like brylcream to keep it undercontrol

-----signed another curly hair dude

sky00000

Reaction score
Originally Posted by GSquared
Grow it out and with some product you could definitely rock it out. What's your scene?

PS I wish my hair was crazy wavy like that. Enjoy!

sorry... i don't understand this question :/
but thanks!

Originally Posted by willpower
Look at pics of Jude Law for ideas. http://www.topnews.in/files/Jude-Law00.jpg http://www.india-server.com/news-ima...ourth-9971.jpg

Your hair needs some serious moisturizing/conditioning. Try a leave-in conditioner, avoid putting directly on scalp. Aussie Hair Insurance Leave In Conditioner is around $4. Also try Aussie Deeeeep 3 Minute Miracle, inexpensive and good.

Address your skin issues, it'll help with the ladies.

that style it looks good !
will try some of these products
im already cure my skin but it will take some month thanks so much !

Originally Posted by musicguy
\tHe's admitting that he's not looking to impress the girls, if you catch my drift.

Anyway, I think it looks good. You just need it cleaned up a bit, especially in the back and on the sides.

haha yeah i have no serious problems with the girls
biggrin.gif

if anyone have problems with girls, check out some books of neil strauss it really helped me :
http://www.amazon.com/Game-Penetrati.../dp/0060554738

a barber told me that it looks better if my backhair is a bit longer bcs i have no/less nack hair... :/
but they can't cut my hair well
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Inficius
Try wearing a winter cap or something similar after you get out of the shower. It should help keep your hair down. Leave your hair lightly damp before putting it on.

tryed that out and my hair was totaly flat :O
but... it looked like crap lol
thanks for the tip.... i will stay now with curly/wavy hair
smile.gif

Originally Posted by texas_jack
Your hair looks fine. Especially in the first few pics where it is less frizzy. The key with curly hair is to keep it from getting dry. Try not washing so much and find a traditional men's hair product like brylcream to keep it undercontrol

-----signed another curly hair dude

thanks will try this also out.
yeah its always very frizzy haha

Thank you guys, you really helped me a lot !
i will defenetly try out some of your tips.
also gain some muscles haha ... going to military now, so it will be no problem
smile.gif

anyway

if i found my style i will post it
smile.gif

thanks again !

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads