• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

    Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

    Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

|>> Wavy Annoying Hair. NEED HELP!

sky00000

New Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2010
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Hey everyone
I need help with my hair ... I have wavy/(curly) hair and it do not look good
When its short it looks very bad and lot of people told me that longer hair looks better on me :S I want a new style but Im not into hairstyles...never really cared about it... I looked online for men hairstyles but didn't found anything good.. so my question is: Can you give me some advices, hair examples (pictures) that would look good on me or any tips that could help me? Here are some Pictures of my Hair: ~link deleted~ at IMG_1563 i put my hair up to show how long it is bcs it often looks shorter that it is! the last picture (IMG_1580) shows at the side of my head...this happen when im out of shower and my hair is dryed then it gets puffy and will not fall down but instead it creates a curve... and this looks totaly stupid >_<! hope you can help me sorry for my english
 

imschatz

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2010
Messages
895
Reaction score
34
what do the girls say? My brother has hair just like that .. and the kid always has ladies swarming him.

Girls here seem to just love the white-guy afro.
 

sky00000

New Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2010
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by imschatz
what do the girls say? My brother has hair just like that .. and the kid always has ladies swarming him.

Girls here seem to just love the white-guy afro.


I never asked girls about my hair...
but the girls are not my problem lol^^
 

Khayembii Communique

Distinguished Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2010
Messages
2,440
Reaction score
336
Gain some muscle and the haircut will look fine. Maybe grow it out a bit longer I don't know.
 
Joined
Dec 13, 2010
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Your hair looks fine. I think it might look better if you grew it out. Btw how much time did you spend taking and uploading all those hair pictures?
 

sky00000

New Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2010
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Officer Of The Watch
Your hair looks fine. I think it might look better if you grew it out. Btw how much time did you spend taking and uploading all those hair pictures?


5minutes not more...

hmmm my hair sux :x

I want to change... I want a new style.
 

GSquared

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2010
Messages
229
Reaction score
0
Grow it out and with some product you could definitely rock it out. What's your scene?

PS I wish my hair was crazy wavy like that. Enjoy!
 

willpower

Distinguished Member
Joined
May 25, 2009
Messages
4,413
Reaction score
47

musicguy

Distinguished Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2008
Messages
4,220
Reaction score
83
He's admitting that he's not looking to impress the girls, if you catch my drift.

Anyway, I think it looks good. You just need it cleaned up a bit, especially in the back and on the sides.
 

Inficius

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2008
Messages
114
Reaction score
0
Try wearing a winter cap or something similar after you get out of the shower. It should help keep your hair down. Leave your hair lightly damp before putting it on.
 

Deb523

New Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2010
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Your hair looks great but if you want to change it up, try Aveda straightening lotion.
 

texas_jack

Stylish Dinosaur
Joined
Aug 4, 2006
Messages
10,279
Reaction score
496
Your hair looks fine. Especially in the first few pics where it is less frizzy. The key with curly hair is to keep it from getting dry. Try not washing so much and find a traditional men's hair product like brylcream to keep it undercontrol

-----signed another curly hair dude
 

sky00000

New Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2010
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by GSquared
Grow it out and with some product you could definitely rock it out. What's your scene?

PS I wish my hair was crazy wavy like that. Enjoy!


sorry... i don't understand this question :/
but thanks!


Originally Posted by willpower
Look at pics of Jude Law for ideas. http://www.topnews.in/files/Jude-Law00.jpg http://www.india-server.com/news-ima...ourth-9971.jpg

Your hair needs some serious moisturizing/conditioning. Try a leave-in conditioner, avoid putting directly on scalp. Aussie Hair Insurance Leave In Conditioner is around $4. Also try Aussie Deeeeep 3 Minute Miracle, inexpensive and good.

Address your skin issues, it'll help with the ladies.


that style it looks good !
will try some of these products
im already cure my skin but it will take some month thanks so much !



Originally Posted by musicguy
\tHe's admitting that he's not looking to impress the girls, if you catch my drift.

Anyway, I think it looks good. You just need it cleaned up a bit, especially in the back and on the sides.


haha yeah i have no serious problems with the girls

if anyone have problems with girls, check out some books of neil strauss it really helped me :
http://www.amazon.com/Game-Penetrati.../dp/0060554738

a barber told me that it looks better if my backhair is a bit longer bcs i have no/less nack hair... :/
but they can't cut my hair well




Originally Posted by Inficius
Try wearing a winter cap or something similar after you get out of the shower. It should help keep your hair down. Leave your hair lightly damp before putting it on.

tryed that out and my hair was totaly flat :O
but... it looked like crap lol
thanks for the tip.... i will stay now with curly/wavy hair




Originally Posted by texas_jack
Your hair looks fine. Especially in the first few pics where it is less frizzy. The key with curly hair is to keep it from getting dry. Try not washing so much and find a traditional men's hair product like brylcream to keep it undercontrol

-----signed another curly hair dude


thanks will try this also out.
yeah its always very frizzy haha




Thank you guys, you really helped me a lot !
i will defenetly try out some of your tips.
also gain some muscles haha ... going to military now, so it will be no problem

anyway

if i found my style i will post it

thanks again !
 

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite pair of shoes to wear with jeans? (Choose two)

  • Boots (Chelsea, Chukkas, Balmorals, etc.)

  • Loafers

  • Work boots (Red Wing, Wolverine, etc.)

  • Monk strap shoes

  • Oxford / Derby shoes

  • Sneakers


Results are only viewable after voting.

Related Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
426,997
Messages
9,189,671
Members
193,015
Latest member
LOHaraa

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Top