1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Waterpik

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by csfbguy, May 31, 2004.

1. csfbguy

csfbguy Active Member

I have been seeing advertisements for the WaterPik, and was wondering if anybody has it and what their thoughts are on it...Was at the local Walgreens tonight and saw it was 35 dollars, was close to buying it but wanted to get some opinions on it first.

Thanks guys.

2. gqelements

gqelements Senior member

Waterpik is one of our clients so I got a showerhead and a massager free of charge. Both work great, but I have not tried their filtration system, as I use Brita.

3. j

j Senior member Admin

If you really want one, go to your local thrift store or garage sale and pick one up for like $4. Get new attachments (obviously) and try it out. In my opinion it's not that interesting and I think (though I'm not sure) a dentist would tell you it's not as effective as flossing, and it's just one more thing to clutter up your bathroom counter.

On an odd note, I found a site that sells attachments for these for use in 'flushing the sinuses and nasal cavity'. Sounds like something a snake oil salesman would have at an old circus or something... don't ask how I got to that page.