• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Watching the Wire for the Second Time

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I love herc lol he's jokes. no love for Omar?
a good friend of mine looks, acts like and sounds like Slim...(0)

herc is a **** face. srsly, dumbest person ever and the worst cop, not to mention so self absorbed its gross.

and, ahh shiiiiiiiiit partner, i knew i would leave stuff out. of course omar. awesome character, one of the best for sure.

i am the friend you refer to correct?

Last edited:

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I used to hate Herc but he's grown on me over countless viewings. Yes he is stupid but its nearly endearing

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
just finished season 4. what an awesome show. seems like they left a lot open for season 5. i cant wait to get started.

Biggskip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The best thing about Herc is...Gus Triandos. Other than that, he serves as a great symbol for many of the things wrong in the BPD.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

The best thing about Herc is...Gus Triandos. Other than that, he serves as a great symbol for many of the things wrong in the BPD.

:laugh:

also, i didnt enjoy that randys last scene in the finale of season 4 was him getting the **** kicked out of him in the group home. i guess they were making a point about the dangers of a DSS system that doesnt give a ****, but i would have liked to see something good happen to him, he deserved it just as much as naymond, if not more.

also, michaels development into a stone cold killer was interesting to watch.

too bad bodie had to die, but i was surprised he made it this long.

Last edited:

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
also, marlo tells michael, there is "that other thing" he needs to do later. the guy michael kills at the end of the show, the dude that was bothering bubbles, why did marlo want him dead?

munchausen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

also, i didnt enjoy that randys last scene in the finale of season 4 was him getting the **** kicked out of him in the group home. i guess they were making a point about the dangers of a DSS system that doesnt give a ****, but i would have liked to see something good happen to him, he deserved it just as much as naymond, if not more.
also, michaels development into a stone cold killer was interesting to watch.

That's the point. Deserve's got nothing to do with it.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

That's the point. Deserve's got nothing to do with it.

yeah, i know, but i wanted better for him. the show is brutally honest about bmore, thats for sure.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
lol, i can only speak fo bmore. im sure generally speaking what yo said is true, but the nuances are bmore to a t.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads