• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Watches

Steve B.

Go Spurs Go
Reaction score
I'm finishing up my book, and need help writing this section. I know JoFaile has a bunch, but beyond normal holiday and end of season sales, does anyone know a good source for getting good watches at a discount? I know about ashford.com, but their prices aren't always that great. Any help would be greatly appreciated, and could merit a footnote and/or Acknowledgment.

NavyStyles

Reaction score
hmm, well... I can give you a reference to a nice watch that I have that really has been kind to me. and it cost under $100. It's a Kenneth Cole silver square face with black band. I get tons of compliments when i wear it (obviously). I don't think I'd get to many if I weren't wearing it:

"Hey nice watch"
  "Thanks man, just bought it."

a little sample dialogue of me getting complimented on my non-existent watch. anyway, i got it at dillard's or foley's. and it was probably the nicest one i saw. of course, they don't have the omega and rolex brands. So I hope this helps a little.

RainCityClotheshound

Reaction score
Try luxurysquare.com.It has a great selection of high end watches,at significant savings. You can also search by price range,brand name,type of bracelet,etc.to save time(no pun intended).

Steve B.

Go Spurs Go
Reaction score
Thanks for the help so far, gentlemen.

GQ Lawyer

Reaction score
A few associates at my firm have recently purchased faux watches at http://www.replicaproducts.com. Unless you were up close, you would never know the difference. Personally, I like a jewlery store in Atlanta named Mednikow. I purchased my Patek there and my fiancee's pearls and some Yurman stuff for her. Excellent service...

thc

Reaction score
Try Yaeger Watches in New York. I know they have a website, but can't remember the URL. They have brand of high-end watch you could imagine and sell them new with huge discounts. I'm not sure exactly how they do it, but they're pretty famous and have been on talk shows, etc. I got my new Omega Seamaster there for only about $750. They also sell used watches.

Steve B.

Go Spurs Go
Reaction score
Gentlemen:

Thanks again.

Steve B.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads