1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Watch with timer

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by BarePaw, Oct 23, 2004.

1. BarePaw

BarePaw Active Member

Can anyone reccomend an analog watch with a stopwatch that operates on the face and has a flyback hand?

2. arvi

arvi Senior member

i own quite a few analog chronographs..can't read the digital ones anyhow wihtout my glasses.. :O) i recently picked this one up on ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws....MEWA:IT the seller makes them and has quite a nice selection of others to choose from..this one usually goes for between $150 and $225 at auction..also comes in whiteface with brown band..check his auctions periodically..

3. Kai

Kai Senior member

Baume & Mercier Capeland Chronograph.

4. imageWIS

imageWIS Senior member