1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was. I'd like to keep you abreast of the improvements we've made over the past few days.
    @notification emails have been added, in response to user requests

Attached images are now Full Size by default

Users are now all allowed three (3) links in their signature files,

SSL certification is now in place so you can all browse securely.

The server has been reconfigured so that site speeds will improve.

Notice: Right now the site is slow because we are fixing all the images from the past 4 months. Many of you noticed that these were missing, and we are fixing that problem now. Unfortunately, it is taking up a lot of resources and causing the site to be slow.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

watch with my new strap

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by ernest, Jan 19, 2005.

1. ernest

ernest Well-Known Member

What would objectivitly change a Casio strap regarding to the space between case and strap?

What would it change regarding to the "mistake" of color as it is black too?

2. ernest

ernest Well-Known Member

"So you're violating three rules of watch styling, and not doing it artfully."

Does it seem sensefull for you?

3. ernest

ernest Well-Known Member

What are these 3 rules?

4. bch

bch Well-Known Member

This will be my last post on this:

Yeah, it makes sense to me; whether I agree with it or not is another thing. My reasons for not liking it is that it purports to be one thing (a black bracelet) when it is another (a rubber strap, I assume because you call it a "strap.")

With regard to the Casio comment, I meant this: If you are ashamed of how the strap looks becaue 75% of the folks who cared to vote expressed a negative opinion, then slap it on a Casio or whatever other beater watch you may have when working the garage, yard, or gym.

5. ernest

ernest Well-Known Member

What are you talking about? This is a rubber strap and then?

It has a sense to say you do not like black with steel as it is a RULE to wear a bracelet and afterwards to advice to take a Casio plastic strap or a leather one?

Have you got a problem of listening or understanding? I like this strap very much so I have no reason to change it as I do not wear a trap for others but for me.

You do not reply to my questions and you do not explain what a casio strap would change.

6. bch

bch Well-Known Member

Yeah, I got a problem of listening and understanding. That must be the problem... [​IMG] I didn't say get a Casio strap. I did say stick the strap you have on a Casio.

7. ernest

ernest Well-Known Member

I didn't say you said to get a Casio strap I did say take a Casio

8. johnapril

johnapril Well-Known Member

Careful, earnest is going to blow a gasket and spray gunk on you, bone, and perhaps a bit of the black bile so commonly reviled by Greeks in the know. Step to the left. Step to the right. Serpentine. Serpentine, Shelly.

9. manouche

manouche Well-Known Member

This strap is very trendy now = Chopard and Chanel use this design

10. RJmanbearpig

RJmanbearpig Well-Known Member

This strap is very trendy now = Chopard and Chanel use this design
    luser