1. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Watch Winders

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by dapperj, May 18, 2012.

1. dapperj

dapperj Active Member

I recently got a second automatic watch and I think it is time to get a watch winder. I am thinking of either getting a single or dual winder, depending on what I can find. The only thing is, if I am going to get a watch winder I want it to be closed and have a compartment for cuff links. I currently have my cuff links in separate boxes (often each link in a separate bag within a box) and think a winder that has space for cuff links would be ideal.

The SF consensus seems to be that Orbita winders are the best. Unfortunately, I can't find an Orbita winder with a cuff link/accessory compartment.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

2. Cant kill da Rooster

Cant kill da Rooster Distinguished Member

I don't know why you would be hung up on a cufflinks compartment, particularly if it's limiting your choices. Also, I think a winder when you only have two watches is a bit unnecessary but it doesn't hurt. Anyway, cufflinks boxes are pretty easy to come by. Don't get stuck on that.