• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Watch Her Denim Fade After 2 Years

willpower

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
And guess what? That waffling and fraying is hers and hers alone. You'd be able to identify her jeans in a lineup just by matching it against her body creases. This makes them hers. This makes her kewl!

DNW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Cool video, but that chick has no ass. Or "she" could be a "he."

Anyhow, I wish I could take 2 years off and do a world tour like that.

willpower

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DarkNWorn
Cool video, but that chick has no ass. Or "she" could be a "he."

Anyhow, I wish I could take 2 years off and do a world tour like that.

Well, she is visiting impoverished nations. Perhaps she thought it wouldn't be apropos to be sporting a Kardashian booty during her journey.

Chiaroscuro

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by willpower
Well, she is visiting impoverished nations. Perhaps she thought it wouldn't be apropos to be sporting a Kardashian booty during her journey.

No, that chick just doesnt have an ass. Really nice fades though

dunkin

Reaction score
great vid
ballsy chick, some of the places she went i wouldnt want to step foot in but she obviously had someone taking pics/vid of her noassatall constantly so she wasnt alone.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Chiaroscuro
No, that chick just doesnt have an ass. Really nice fades though

Actually, you'll notice that her weight changes throughout the two years (most people's weight fluctuates, and especially if you are on the road constantly.) Sometimes she has a typical white girl ass, and sometimes, she is noticeably thinner.

oneeightyseven

Almost Special
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LA Guy
Actually, you'll notice that her weight changes throughout the two years (most people's weight fluctuates, and especially if you are on the road constantly.) Sometimes she has a typical white girl ass, and sometimes, she is noticeably thinner.

meth will do that.

coldarchon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
looks liek a boys ass, is she asian?

CunningSmeagol

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Some thoughts:

She has a nice figure in the tank top after the extended "africa" section. Jeans are a little loose though.

The video is too aware and liberal for me.

They did not mention how many times she soaked and washed that ****.

Would have liked to see the front fades.

Seriously way too liberal for me. I almost had to throw a tea party to get through it.

Not enough hotels, museums, boutiques, or architecture.

JustinW

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by CunningSmeagol
Seriously way too liberal for me. I almost had to throw a tea party to get through it.

Huh? It was a travel video focused on her jeans - where are you seing all the overt politics in their that we are missing?
confused.gif

CunningSmeagol

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JustinW
Huh? It was a travel video focused on her jeans - where are you seing all the overt politics in their that we are missing?
confused.gif

I am just being stupid, Justin.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads