• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Watch and complimentary items??

rich818

Reaction score
When buying a watch what do you guys also purchase as well? Some people were telling me that when buying a watch they would sometimes buy shoes or sunglasses as well.

rich818

Reaction score
Actually I SHOULD be more specific or literal with what Im trying to get at. What are complimentary accessories one would associate wih watches? Shoes? Hats? Sunglasses?

Veremund

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There’s no reason to buy matching watch/belt/sunglasses sets. They are separate items and don’t need to relate to each other, but perhaps should be the necessary style to,go with whatever look you’re going for.

It’s normal to have a dress watch with a dark leather band and a sports watch with a stainless steel bracelet, just as it’s normal to have dress belts and other belts to be worn with jeans or cords.

Pocket knife is also always a good idea. Isn't there a “daily carry” thread devoted to things like pen knives and such?

swooshmac

Reaction score
an accessory I like to buy after my watch to compliment it are bracelets. Leather, cloth, steel, silver, beads. something like aurum brothers, nialaya, or David Yurman.

aurum.png

nialaya.png

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior