• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Washington, DC sales

texas_jack

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Shiny
First time poster, been lurking around for a while and finally got around to contribute.

The Loehmanns across from FB in Mazza had about 20 black and navy Armani suits for $1100 with a $200 discount. Final price was around $900. Nothing spectacular, but with one of their future coupons could be ok.

All the suits those long wire security things on them so you couldn't even try on the coats. Service, of course, was non existent. Why do they do that?!

They don't want you to buy them? I don't know. It's probably for the best because those suits blow.

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Neiman Marcus Last Call runs from January 16 to 22. I assume that you can put items on hold now.

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gumercindo
AC: any idea on the Sak's Mens store?
Final Cut generally takes place at the same time as Last Call.

shoreman1782

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Should probably make sure Men's Clothing is aware of the Styleforum DenimBar party in Arlington on February 8. In addition to providing a venue for members to meet, Mauro is providing beer and a 50% discount for SF members and their dates. Come on out and buy some jeans.
smile.gif

bobbers

Reaction score
Both Filene's Basements at both Mazza Gallerie and Connecticut Ave got some new stuff in. At Mazza Gallerie, there's a rack from Andrisen and Morton and a rack from Mitchells. At Connecticut Ave, there are new racks of Borelli and Dolce & Gabanna, and a bunch of Mitchells items in the rack in front of the upstairs registers.

At the Marshalls in Pentagon City, earlier this week I saw a RLPL solid blue suit on clearance for less than $600 -- 42L I think. There was also an RLPL solid blue sportcoat also for about the same price.

NoVaguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bobbers
Both Filene's Basements at both Mazza Gallerie and Connecticut Ave got some new stuff in. At Mazza Gallerie, there's a rack from Andrisen and Morton and a rack from Mitchells. At Connecticut Ave, there are new racks of Borelli and Dolce & Gabanna, and a bunch of Mitchells items in the rack in front of the upstairs registers.

At the Marshalls in Pentagon City, earlier this week I saw a RLPL solid blue suit on clearance for less than $600 -- 42L I think. There was also an RLPL solid blue sportcoat also for about the same price.

my size, but i've already got a 42L oxxford in solid navy blue. And I currently wear a suit once or twice a month....

noVA99

Reaction score
anything good at the NM Last Call in Arundel Mills?? i'm looking for 40/41L suits, Zegna or Canali....

HATORI HANZO

Reaction score
Benetton is 70% off. Lightwieght slim fit shirts for 20$.

noVA99

Reaction score
anyone know when all of the dept store outlets (NMLC, Nord. rack,etc) or Filenese will get new stuff in? 2 weeks ago I was at off 5th and Nord. Rack in Potomac and they didnt have anything new. I havent hit Aurudel Mills (spelling ?) at all and wanted to check that place out for the first time soon....

sweisman

Reaction score
Just visited off 5th and Last Call at Arundel Mills last Wednesday...Both had not much of interest...Most suits at NMLC were Michael Kors...Saks had a mix of brands, that I don't think they carry at their main line stores (a Ted Baker Athletic line for one) some John Bartlett suits in bad colors and a lot of Boss etc.

noVA99

Reaction score
Nordstron rack near Dulles town Center has a couple of racks with new Canali, Hickey freeman and Zegna(the regular line not the Made in Mexico stuff)....they also have an odd Zegna sports jacket, EUR 52R that was floating around....most of the Zegna and Canali mew stuff was in 'big' sizes, 44 and up, with a couple 40R. HF had some 40/42 R sizes.

Nordstrom Rack in Potomac Mills has also about 3 racks with new stuff from Canali and Zegna and some Hickey Freeman, coupled with the usual Aboud and Burberry stuff.....most of it is 'big sizes', lots of 46,48,50 US sizes....some 40/42 sizes but in Regular sizes

Off 5th Saks in Potomac has their 30% sale this weekend....picked me up a Canali 3 button, black with pencil thin maroon and gold pinstripe for $440
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
the salesman told me they are getting a new shipment in next week...

anyone hit the filene's store in the area?

Hard2Fit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Good looking out.
I may have to jump in the car tomorrow. . .

rdawson808

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LesterSnodgrass
Why no 38S? Am I destined to pay retail?

Let it go Snodgrass. I'm a 46S (pushing 48S right now). It's a rare find too unless you want black 3b.

Nice avatar.

b ('93)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads