• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Washington DC recommendation for the weekendHell

Slopho

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jodum5
I was in nyc last weekend and my impression of DC nightlife is totally fucked up now. No idea how I'm going to have any fun here anymore
musicboohoo[1].gif

Going to a warehouse dance party friday.

You've got Bethesda.

hboogz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jodum5
I was in nyc last weekend and my impression of DC nightlife is totally fucked up now. No idea how I'm going to have any fun here anymore
musicboohoo[1].gif

Going to a warehouse dance party friday.

Where did you party in NY-Gritty ?

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hboogz
Where did you party in NY-Gritty ?

A few random spots in SoHo (liked this place called Another Room for a low key vibe) and then some places in Meatpacking. Highlight was the Jane Hotel where we spent the majority of Saturday night.

Had dinner at the Park for Jodum's bday where the food was good and the decor was awesome but the service was comically bad,

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Another ROom, Employees Only, The Biergarten at the Standard, The Jane Hotel Lounge (some girl we met that night just said it's a ****** place - i don't care I had fun). The Park restaurant has a great look but bad service as Magician said and my order of spare ribs was missing the bones.

hboogz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've always had and will have a soft spot for The Park. The decor, bar, resturant are all really nice and subdued. Unfortunately, the lounge upstairs is terribly managed and the service is, as you put it, comically bad.

Did you guys try Artichoke Pizza next door to the Park? It's ******* really good after a night of drinking or just in general.

I've been meaning to try the food at Employees Only -- How did you Gentlemen like it?

Glad you guys had fun up here.

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Didn't try the pizza next door. Employees only was crowded as **** and nice line for the one bathroom. We were pretty drunk so we had a decent time.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads