1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Washington, DC/Maryland/Virginia shoppers

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by regularjoe, Jan 29, 2005.

1. regularjoe

regularjoe Senior member

Just got back from White Flint Mall in Rockville, Maryland.

There's a men's store that carries Borrelli (shirts and suits), D'avenza, Cantarelli (Bruno something or other). They're having a sale (20-60%). Only had time to poke my head in real quick, but it's probably worth a longer look if you have time and $$$.

Some of the suits and shirts looked niiiicccceeee.

2. bryce330

bryce330 Senior member

Do you recall the name of the store?

3. houston

houston Well-Known Member

I should add that I went by James in Tyson's Corner a couple of days ago and they are having a big sale with some good deals - suits, ties, shirts, almost everything on sale.

4. regularjoe

regularjoe Senior member

Bruno something. It's right across another men's clothing store named Boardroom.