1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Washing Paper Denim Cloth jeans

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by PHV, May 2, 2005.

1. PHV

PHV Well-Known Member

I was wondering if anyone knew how to wash paper denim cloth jeans. I just bought a pair of p&d c jeans, which were classified as the new "bmx"...i believe.

They have some slight holes in the front and I heard that one must not wash this type of jean.

Does anyone know if there is any truth to this claim??

2. Dill

Dill Well-Known Member

What are you supposed to do if you aren't supposed to wash them? I have the same jeans as you and have washed them once. Nothing bad happened. Like all my jeans, I turn them inside out to wash and hang them to dry.

3. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member

Wash them. Reality check for all - they are jeans, and not even dark ones where you might want to either wear them in (Nudie RR, Corpus) or preserve the dark color (Paper Deniim GTO-01) anyway.

4. PHV

PHV Well-Known Member

Well I was not sure. With all the cracked out stuff I'm hearing about these high dollar jeans I never know what to believe.

Bingo bango.