1. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Washing my RRDS

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by nairb49, Aug 17, 2006.

1. nairb49

nairb49 Senior Member

Bored, and kind of bored with, my RRDS. Haven't worn them in a while, so thought I'd wash them and see if anything comes of it. Before pics: BEFORE [​IMG] AFTER [​IMG] BEFORE [​IMG] AFTER [​IMG] [​IMG] After pics in a couple hours. Hmm, seems I should spend more money on a camera than jeans.... In any case, these probably aren't "ready" but what the heck.

2. cultpop 0217

cultpop 0217 I, Manface

that wear looks pretty established. the most important thing to consider is whether or not you have set whiskers, honeycombs and such. looks like you do. awaiting the results.

3. PG2G

PG2G Distinguished Member

They look good to me. Its always been hard for me to get the knees and thighs to fade. I guess that's just the slowest part.

4. nairb49

nairb49 Senior Member

added the after pics.

These aren't 1000000% dry, so there may be slight differences.

Either way, I'm pleased with the results, though the wash (as I expected) didn't provide that drastic a change.