1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Washing my RRDS

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by nairb49, Aug 17, 2006.

1. nairb49

nairb49 Senior member

Bored, and kind of bored with, my RRDS. Haven't worn them in a while, so thought I'd wash them and see if anything comes of it. Before pics: BEFORE [​IMG] AFTER [​IMG] BEFORE [​IMG] AFTER [​IMG] [​IMG] After pics in a couple hours. Hmm, seems I should spend more money on a camera than jeans.... In any case, these probably aren't "ready" but what the heck.

2. cultpop 0217

cultpop 0217 Senior member

that wear looks pretty established. the most important thing to consider is whether or not you have set whiskers, honeycombs and such. looks like you do. awaiting the results.

3. PG2G

PG2G Senior member

They look good to me. Its always been hard for me to get the knees and thighs to fade. I guess that's just the slowest part.

4. nairb49

nairb49 Senior member

added the after pics.

These aren't 1000000% dry, so there may be slight differences.

Either way, I'm pleased with the results, though the wash (as I expected) didn't provide that drastic a change.