1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

washers and dryers

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by matadorpoeta, Feb 16, 2005.

1. bingusa

bingusa Well-Known Member

i bought a set of siemens washer and dryer when they were first intro'ed in US. they were made in USA. i was under the impression that they were from the same joint venture that builds both siemens and bosch (they look and config the same except diff logos)

in short, wash quality and drying quality has been good. BUT the build material is bad. the surface of both washer and dryer have had cracks. i always thought they were made of some kind of metal, but apperantly just plastic. i will not buy this brand again.

at that time when i shopped around, it seems that many of kitchenaid and kenmore were made in germany because i was puzzled why so.

i would suggest just go to costco to buy a set of whirlwool fron loading ones. costco's return/exchange policies are great in case you encounter any problems.