• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wash or Not?

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
And I bet immigrant agriculture workers and their families would punch your teeth out if you told them how much you pay for loafers.

Their problem, not mine. It's not like I made a post about wearing my loafers in the mud and getting them dirty. Someone asking why I would wear $550 loafers in the mud and then someone alluding to loafers being the traditional footwear of the fieldworker.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Hey, you brought it up. I can't help it that you have a raging hard-on for me.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Hey, you brought it up. I can't help it that you have a raging hard-on for me.
You are simple. The greatest intended insult you've given to me, repeatedly I might add, is that I must be a) gay and b) have a "raging hard-on" for you. Touche, sir. I've have had my mother been called a whore before and have been less insulted than you alleging that I'm attracted to you.

theshonen8899

Reaction score
What the hell is wrong with going camping with a pair of jeans?
Construction is a bit understandable *but LVCs or repro would be awesome* but camping is something you do for fun isn't it?

EDIT: I'd have to say that if they don't stink, don't wash them. Many would argue but thats just my opinion.

arsenik509

Reaction score
im not really concerned about the camping i guess because they dont smell like campfire or anything. the only thing im really worried about is the booze/beer that got spilled all over the knees(stupid girl threw something at me and it hit my beer). if i don't wash out the alcohol is it going to damage them in the long run? or is it just like any other dirt and will be fine?

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by arsenik509
im not really concerned about the camping i guess because they dont smell like campfire or anything. the only thing im really worried about is the booze/beer that got spilled all over the knees(stupid girl threw something at me and it hit my beer). if i don't wash out the alcohol is it going to damage them in the long run? or is it just like any other dirt and will be fine?
There will be no damage. Beer isn't bleach.

Stylin-1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
And I bet immigrant agriculture workers and their families would punch your teeth out if you told them how much you pay for loafers.

What do skin tight jeans have to do with $200 SSDS?

Good question.

King Francis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Has SoCal really kept up this level of obnoxiousness for over 1900 posts? Surely not. Surely this must be a recent development, a sea change in his formerly pleasant demeanor.

Lel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by arsenik509
I have only had my SSDS for like a month and a half but I went camping wearing them a couple times and ive spilled some booze on them a couple times. they don't stink, but should I wash them?

The grosser and more disgusting they become the better they will look when you finally do was them.

Unless you leak the clean look of semi-rawness.

arsenik509

Reaction score
haha so i should go go roll around in the mud next time im camping and pour a keg on them?

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Originally Posted by King Francis
Has SoCal really kept up this level of obnoxiousness for over 1900 posts? Surely not. Surely this must be a recent development, a sea change in his formerly pleasant demeanor.

Oh puh-leeze!

kronik

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You are simple. The greatest intended insult you've given to me, repeatedly I might add, is that I must be a) gay and b) have a "raging hard-on" for you.

Touche, sir. I've have had my mother been called a whore before and have been less insulted than you alleging that I'm attracted to you.

Your mom is a whore with a son that has a raging hard-on for SoCal2NYC.

Game, set, match.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads