• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Was my Tailor trying to scam me?

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by satorstyle
Dude there are average to extremely wealthy folk on this forum, but no one has pinned their wealth on their sleeve like your post. It's getting a little ridiculous.

That's assuming you believe this joker in the first place. Which reminds me, I have to take my private jet to naples to have a fitting with Rubinacci early next week.

Originally Posted by sonlegoman
I bet he owns a Diesel watch.

Purchased from a Chinese seller on ebay.

Metlin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dude, read the post closely. He was on Vacay! C'mon. Stop asking stupid questions. Don't waste the OP's time. He's too important to have to waste his time with people like you!

Why do you think he flew in the tailor? Duh! C'mon!

EDIT: I'm being sarcastic.

It's a sad, sad day when you've to clarify that.

sonlegoman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Metlin
It's a sad, sad day when you've to clarify that.

Sometimes, sarcasm is hard to get across on the internet.

sonlegoman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by teddieriley
That's assuming you believe this joker in the first place. Which reminds me, I have to take my private jet to naples to have a fitting with Rubinacci early next week.
Next week, I'm getting my testicles dipped in gold! Private jet... pfffwwssh. Newbies...

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Next week, I'm getting my testicles dipped in gold! Private jet... pfffwwssh. Newbies...

You're the amateur. I did that last week, hence the need for a fitting.

Metlin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Ataturk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
He probably has to fly in tailors because they stopped allowing furloughs from the nuthouse.

Shikar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am on Vacay this Sunday...but if i need a suit....

Regards.

jhdas

Reaction score
What's wrong with your 100+ suits? None of them fit you anymore? Wouldn't it be cheaper just to fly one of them over to California? What occurred that could require an emergency brand spanking new suit?

Edit: Sorry, I understand now. TheDiesel: Go for it. $430 is a steal!

RyanM

Reaction score
just ban this idiot

edit: sorry i've been drinking

SVS

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jhdas
What's wrong with your 100+ suits? None of them fit you anymore? Wouldn't it be cheaper just to fly one of them over to California? What occurred that could require an emergency brand spanking new suit?

This kind of reasoning is why you aren't as rich as OP. Seriously, if you don't see OP's genius ... Well, really, there is just no point continuing. :)

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
How is this douche slipping through the cracks? I mean... SRSLY.

This place has been becoming nursery school lately; it's like some Middle School somewhere lifted its restrictions on internet access and is now allowing forum participation.

dragon8

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dude, read the post closely. He was on Vacay! C'mon. Stop asking stupid questions. Don't waste the OP's time. He's too important to have to waste his time with people like you!

Why do you think he flew in the tailor? Duh! C'mon!

EDIT: I'm being sarcastic.

I missed the vacay part. I didn't know his private jet was on standby for tailors.

Cravate_Noire

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
He said it is literally invisible and if something spills on your suit, it wont get messed up, because it is absorbed .
Does that mean that you can spill drinks on your suit and wring it out when you want something to drink?
When you spill vermouth and gin on it, will you get a Martini when you wring it out?
Is the tailor Eric Glennie?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads