• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Warrior Dash

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I have a few un-athletic women friends who are geeked up for this (or something similar). I think they just like getting muddy and drinking beer, which...to be quite honest, makes me think for a moment that I married the wrong woman.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
doing the ny one

milosz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The North Texas one got cancelled in fall (as did the Tough Mudder, I believe), hope they actually get their shit right this time.

jgold47

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whiteslashasian
Is that the one they do on the ski slope?

looks awesome. I am already trying to see if people want to do it!

jgold47

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
anyone who has done this, is this gonna be possible with just 5K shape? Thats about the best I will be able to do between now and july!

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hm... I may do this (MN also). I enjoy doing stupid things with my body.

GSquared

Reaction score
I think I am going to do this in July and then the Tough Mudder (http://toughmudder.com/) next year (a little/lot more intense). Baby steps.

The Tough Mudder seems really cool because it isn't time and is all about helping people.... maybe everyone in the world should have to do this (*taking rose colored glasses off now).

gort

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Some huge fat lard ass that I went to high school posted that he did this on facebook. If he can do it, I must. Not to mention the idea seems very fun. Going to try to do one this Spring.

HelloIDistance

Reaction score
I'm probably going to do the Michigan one. My friend just showed me this today.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I used to do a lot of adventure racing, which is essentially warrior dash for hardcore people, minus the beer and the helmets, and usually taking place over several days, so I guess that that counts. Was really popular in Southern California.

*#..

Reaction score
Sounds awesome, will definitely sign up if I can get some buddies to fork over the cash to do it. And free beer at the finish line, who could be mad about that?

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite pair of shoes to wear with jeans? (Choose two)

• Boots (Chelsea, Chukkas, Balmorals, etc.)

• Loafers

• Work boots (Red Wing, Wolverine, etc.)

• Monk strap shoes

• Oxford / Derby shoes

• Sneakers

Results are only viewable after voting.