• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Warning: ZMA and Boners

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I've actually read about that problem from many ZMA takers on several exercise related forums. Strange. Could you be waking up because your quality of sleep is so good you don't need to sleep anymore? I noticed that since taking magnesium, I often get up an hour or so earlier than I should, but once I shake off the grogginess I'm wide awake.

Kris

Reaction score
Originally Posted by MetroStyles
the absence of stress from not working combined with hot asian girls

That there would do it fer me.

Fat-Elvis

Reaction score
Hey I've got a question. Is there any ingredient of ZMA, or anything about the combo, that could result in kidney stones? I ask because I got a real whopper last year, and it was after many months of taking ZMA (among other things, such as creatine). I have no idea what caused it, so I'm reluctant to take anything I was using last year, but I was a real fan of ZMA.

why

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hai guyz i took a tylenol and the next week i had a hangover do you think i hav cirrhosis from it?

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fat-Elvis
Hey I've got a question. Is there any ingredient of ZMA, or anything about the combo, that could result in kidney stones? I ask because I got a real whopper last year, and it was after many months of taking ZMA (among other things, such as creatine). I have no idea what caused it, so I'm reluctant to take anything I was using last year, but I was a real fan of ZMA.

Zinc magnesium and b6? I don't think so. I'd look at the creatine before zma.

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
tahonng,

I use the Vitamin Shoppe brand. I think I mention it somewhere else in this thread. Don't have it with me now but I think it is called MuscleTech or BodyTech or something.

Elvis,

I will definitely let other more knowledgeable posters answer your kidney stones question, but from hearsay it could be too much protein/creatine without enough water intake. Just something I heard a few times before.

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
UPDATE:

It was the hot asians. No difference in boner when on or off ZMA in NYC.
confused.gif

milosz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I started taking ZMA when I had a cold I couldn't shake. Don't know about erection quality or even shaking the cold, but it did have a noticeable effect on load size.

Ran out, don't see any reason to get more right now.

dalej

Reaction score
going to have tyo give this a try.

Maxwell1995

Reaction score
That's interesting. A guy on BB.com said that he was taking ZMA and he was doing fine sleep wise and all of that, and then he stopped and he notices a dramatic decrease in sex drive and he said he even got ED.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads