• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Warheads

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
warhead.jpg

Reggs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I got that salivating reaction just looking at the logo.

Johnny_5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I remember they were extremely popular in 2nd grade. The dude with the warheads always had the bitches in tow.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Like Johnny_5 said, I went to an all-boys school and guys would suck dick for whoever had the blue ones.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7
Like Johnny_5 said, I went to an all-boys school and guys would suck dick for whoever had the blue ones.

I took a 5 lb bag to class today just b/c they were on sale for like $3. I got practically raped as soon as I walked in the door.

So awesome to think that at 21 years old, a bag of candy still makes you the most popular guy in the room.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Just got back from its Wikipedia entry and apparently they issue warnings now to refrain from eating multiple Warheads in one sitting. Even as a kid though I knew eating multiples was suicide.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
We did hor d'ouevres in class today. Small bites, big flavor.
After eating a bunch of warheads before class, it was almost impossible to taste our work. It absolutely tore our palatte apart. My chef instructor told me not to bring them back anymore.
frown.gif

Huntsman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have absolutely no idea what is being discussed. Thought the thread was going to be about MIRVs or some such.

Asch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Are the hot ones still produced?

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
In a similar vein, does anyone rememer crybabies gum?

I remember getting them with 'money' in the 'grocery' my teacher set up for us in kindergarten. We got like a dollar if we were good before lunch, and a dollar if we were good after. On Fridays we could use our money to buy candy. At first the teacher was selling them for 1 dollar a piece, not thinking we'd like them. She kept at it for a while, but eventually she decided to teach us poor kindergarteners about supply and demand and they were 3 for 10 'dollars'. The roof of my mouth recovered, my spirit remained crushed til about grade 2.

jpeirpont

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by robbie
In a similar vein, does anyone rememer crybabies gum?

I remember getting them with 'money' in the 'grocery' my teacher set up for us in kindergarten. We got like a dollar if we were good before lunch, and a dollar if we were good after. On Fridays we could use our money to buy candy. At first the teacher was selling them for 1 dollar a piece, not thinking we'd like them. She kept at it for a while, but eventually she decided to teach us poor kindergarteners about supply and demand and they were 3 for 10 'dollars'. The roof of my mouth recovered, my spirit remained crushed til about grade 2.

I used to sell these in elementry school. I used to buy them for 5 cent sell them for 10-25 cent depending on how far they lived from stores.

Johnny_5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think a fair analogy would be

warheads are to elementary school, as cigarettes are to prison.

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
As we can see, kwilk has matured greatly since elementary school...
laugh.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads