1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Wardrobe for the new Batman?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by The_Foxx, Jun 7, 2005.

1. Recoil

Recoil Senior member

I noticed the low gorge right away as well. I think someone as young as Bale would look better with a spread collar and a higher gorge.

2. Shraka

Shraka Senior member

Gorge is where the jacket collar meets the lapel, and for notch lapel it is the fish-mouth part.

Ahh! I see. I think button stance is a bit misleading. there are suits that aren't rolled down all the way to the button, and some that roll down past the top button on a 3 button... That's why I thought it was called gorge.

Okay! So I actually like mid gorge, not high or low gorge suits, and a low button stance. [​IMG]

3. mafoofan

mafoofan Senior member Dubiously Honored

I can't see much of the suit, but I hate that the shirt collar points are showing and that there is a small gap between the edge of the shirt collar and the jacket collar.